Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentP

Why has Moyes not yet bid for Ashley Young. Would be his ideal player to whip in crosses the whole game. Maybe he did try but Young told him to do one.

Dave_MUFC

Hmmm haven't done this. I might tried this with a new save
Yep, its what I attempt to do sometimes with championship teams that need a rebuild, signing all the united players who aren't good enough for them. Think Wigan might be a good starting point!

Brophs

The One and Only
Who is this guy's agent? Everywhere he goes it quickly becomes apparently he's absolutely pony, yet another move appears.

Theatre of Screams

Am I the only one loving just how anti-climatic this transfer deadline day has been?

Tells you everything you need to know when Sky are making Dembele going for a scan on his knee in London one of their main stories :lol:

Probably their biggest day of the year and it's been a complete let down and a damp squid for them, good enough for the complete bullshitters, here's to you and your "Sky sources" :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If that's him saying what else does he owe Celtic, more than half a fecking season you pleb.
I think it's fairly clear he's saying 'what else' other than Celtic - as in, no ta to links away.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
To be fair to me, I didn't look at the emojis. Yeah clearly he's saying he loves Celtic. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.