Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The #PSG is in discussions with with the right back of Sao Paulo Eder Militão. The club would like to loan him to Vitoria Guimarães. The player is also courted by several Italian and English clubs.

Sanche7

The #PSG is in discussions with with the right back of Sao Paulo Eder Militão. The club would like to loan him to Vitoria Guimarães. The player is also courted by several Italian and English clubs.

Isn't Dalbert very highly rated?

deafepl

Why do they want him for?! Championship is his level. One of the worst players I've seen in a United shirt.
Clearly, you haven't watched him this season, he's by the best player for Sunderland and above everyone.

MDFC Manager

What is there to discuss if he has a release clause? Don't you just activate the clause? :confused:
Release clause probably means we would have to pay the money upfront. Obviously the club would rather negotiate it to be in installments, sweetened by appearance and other clauses.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
According to Sky Sports, it seems like Juve's Miralem Pjanic is the main los blancos target for their midfield.

Juve would only consider a 65+ million euros offer for Miralem Pjanic as he has been a crucial player for them

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...etween-real-and-barca-as-an-offer-arriv-49026

Can't find the Sky Sports link but 56 million for Pjanic is a steal, would be perfect for us.
Get him if he's available.

He is the kind of player we need. Does the basics right

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
According to Sky Sports, it seems like Juve's Miralem Pjanic is the main los blancos target for their midfield.

Juve would only consider a 65+ million euros offer for Miralem Pjanic as he has been a crucial player for them

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...etween-real-and-barca-as-an-offer-arriv-49026

Can't find the Sky Sports link but 56 million for Pjanic is a steal, would be perfect for us.
Aaaaaaaaand that's the perfect midfielder signing I talked about that Real Madrid should / most probably would do. Perfect purchase to fulfill the midfielder with experience role so they can give Modric some breath from now on making him last 2 more years. 10/10, absolute bargain for that price.

Giggsyking

So Leicester get Porto's first right back choice for 25 m, we go and get his 19 years substitute for approximately the same amount of money.

jesperjaap

Whilst I agree, can't address all these issues in one window though. An understudy for now would suffice, providing we address the 3 areas which need desperate recruitment - LB, CM and RW. CB and RB is needed as well but would consider this a bonus, as I have the impression Jose does not like to make too many signings in one window.
I disagree on not being able to address all issues in one window, its where we have failed in the last two summers. You have alluded that we need players for six positions which I completely agree with. We have anywhere between 5-10 players who either should or perhaps want to be moved on. If Martial for example is one of them, thats potentially quite a lot of money incoming. I also think numbers wise in the squad Gomes, Mensah and Perreira can all be included.

As some have mentioned earlier, we dont have to make big experienced signings, lets face it they havent worked out. I think one marquee signing, a couple of under the radar young ones like this potential rumours and two or three good signings arond the £40M mark can all be achieved for around a £200m net spend....which is obviously a lot of money but in the current market it isnt that crazy for a club our size and what we need, its what PSG paid for one player last year remember and not a huge amount more than the likes of Dembele and Coutinho cost each for Barcelona. Obviously the talent, quality and mental toughness of our signings is important but if we dont sign 4/5 players minimum this window I think we have failed.

jesperjaap

TFM isn't even a very good RB, so he better be.
Agree he hasnt impressed me much at all when I have seen him at right back, I rally like the look of the guy that took his place for Palace that has a name sounds like something out of Star Wars? I think Mensah can become a very good centre back but a right back he really isnt for me.

VanGaalyTime

If we're getting him, we're probably unlikely to get a more established right back. Which is worrying.
Yeah, you would hope they don't go back to the pre-2016 no value in the market nonsense. We've only just started spending according to our value as a club. But from everything coming from Porto fans, this Dalot guy is a once in a generation player.

Josep Dowling

Second leg was when Porto drew 0:0 at Anfield. He was apparently impressive in that match. Played at LB too so would have been against Mane for first 74 minutes then Salah for the rest.
Fair play, of course I hope he’s good. Just not sure it’s the right time to be buying a player like that. We have Fosu-Mensah at a similar age who just played a full Premier League season at RB. Surely we should try to replace Valencia now or priorities this money to ensure we fill the gaps in he rest of our squad?

automaticflare

Yeah, you would hope they don't go back to the pre-2016 no value in the market nonsense. We've only just started spending according to our value as a club. But from everything coming from Porto fans, this Dalot guy is a once in a generation player.
Good enough == old enough

Also young on the right would be a drastic improvement in Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.