Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I would trust Di Marzio who said agreement was reached over Duncan Castles who knows feck all.
Di Marzio is top tier but Castles is well sourced for the most part. I’d trust Castles over many of the other British journos.

Giggsyking

Hamstring Injury Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2018 February 22nd
Hamstring Injury Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2017 November 1st
Groin Injury Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2017 February 26th
Tight Hamstring Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2017 January 21st
Illness Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2016 December 28th
Back Spasm Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2016 December 17th
Knee Injury Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2016 October 15th
Knee Injury Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2016 May 2nd
Illness Tottenham Hotspur Injuries 2016 March 27th

in two season 7 big injuries..

yes he is.

dove

yes he is.
:lol: He barely missed any matches from these so called injuries like illness. Apart from this season his injury record is amazing.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'll be shocked if he does well, I think he will start off the pace, take a few games to get going, find a little bit of form and then fade out to oblivion. He'll be benched and discussing America next Christmas.
6 months out in my timings. Close enough though.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Sums up the difference in approach/philosophy really
I’m a massive Mourinho doubter and would normally agree with this kind of statement but as good as he is we don’t really need Fekir as much as we need improvement in other positions and they aren’t the same player in any way.

DarkXaero

Arnautovic is a better player than the club he's currently playing at, and on his day, he can be quite good. But that doesn't make him anywhere near good enough for Man United. He's not young either so there's no upside here. If we want a backup striker, why not sign a young one with potential instead?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
We don't need Fekir.
Never said we did, just laughing at the contrast of talent both clubs appear to be chasing and the timing of the reports. Probably bollocks anyway like most transfer nonsense, but even so still we can't rule it out.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We came quite close a few years back to getting rid of Liverpool as a force but Klopp unfortunately has proved to be a turning point. Very annoying.
Klopp the Clown? Nothing to see here, move along. :wenger::)

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
James Pearce now reporting that the deal with Fekir will move quickly after the Champions League final. Significant as it's always Pearce that comes out and shoots down hope after we've been linked to someone that would be great.
Really exciting signing for us. Keita and Fekir as additions to our midfield next season will play a massive part in turning some of those draws into wins

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
James Pearce now reporting that the deal with Fekir will move quickly after the Champions League final. Significant as it's always Pearce that comes out and shoots down hope after we've been linked to someone that would be great.
Really exciting signing for us. Keita and Fekir as additions to our midfield next season will play a massive part in turning some of those draws into wins
It's like winning the CL before playing in the CL final. Not sure I'm going to have much excitement leftover for Saturday night. :)

Keita, aka bus technician 1 and Fekir, bus technician 2. :drool:

AKDevil

yes he is.
Are they seven big injuries? How much time has he spent out?
This suggests different, going back to his Ajax days...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/toby-alderweireld/verletzungen/spieler/42710

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Never said we did, just laughing at the contrast of talent both clubs appear to be chasing and the timing of the reports. Probably bollocks anyway like most transfer nonsense, but even so still we can't rule it out.
There's nothing to laugh at. The contrast in talent is there because one club is targeting for squad rotational purposes and the other clearly for the starting XI.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
There's nothing to laugh at. The contrast in talent is there because one club is targeting for squad rotational purposes and the other clearly for the starting XI.
I disagree; hence the :lol:

2E_MUFC

Linked with Fred, Alderweireld and Alex Sandro so far. And now 1 link to Arnautovic and all of sudden teams want better players than us? Don't believe everything you read

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Linked with Fred, Alderweireld and Alex Sandro so far. And now 1 link to Arnautovic and all of sudden teams want better players than us? Don't believe everything you read
Did you miss the part where I said it was probably bollocks? I was laughing at the contrast of the exciting Liverpool link and tragic United link, no more analysis necessary.

Last edited:

alih166

Sums up the difference in approach/philosophy really
I couldn't give a feck how many attacking midfielders Pool sign. If they sign a top keeper, right back, centre back and holding midfielder I might be worried. Until then..

Last edited by a moderator:

Judas

Open to offers
Arnautovic is a better player than the club he's currently playing at, and on his day, he can be quite good. But that doesn't make him anywhere near good enough for Man United. He's not young either so there's no upside here. If we want a backup striker, why not sign a young one with potential instead?
Because we’ve already got two young strikers that people complain don’t get enough chances?

DarkXaero

Because we’ve already got two young strikers that people complain don’t get enough chances?
Yea, except Jose doesn't consider them to have a "presence" and he doesn't even see Martial as a striker (and Martial is likely to leave this summer anyway).

prateik

TBF a straight swap for Alderweireld wouldn't be the worst thing.

They want £75m for Alderweireld and will probably push us close to that, while we will want roughly the same for Martial but will probably keep getting hit with £40m pisstakers.
Levy would love dealing with you.

Ban

Liverpool are so much better run than we are. Adding Keita and Fekir to that side would be a brilliant summer.
We're adding Fred to our side and dont need Fekir but feel free to praise Liverpool and how they're run.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Liverpool are so much better run than we are. Adding Keita and Fekir to that side would be a brilliant summer.
If we add Fred and Toby to our side that is damn a good start to the summet transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.