Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjenIsM3

Aulas would probably sell if a huge bid came in. If not, then they'll probably hold on to him until the summer.
Two of their most important attackers (Depay and Reine Adelaide) are injured long term though. Would be a strange decision to sell now.

SATA

Is O’Jogo the crap one or reliable one? Imagine if we get him and Donny this month

Okay it won’t happen in all probability but one can always dream

theklr

Is O’Jogo the crap one or reliable one? Imagine if we get him and Donny this month

Okay it won’t happen in all probability but one can always dream
Reliable one, at least in comparison to the other Portugese outlets.

Dunno what you'd call it in the UK though.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Will be interesting to see how he gets on, you guys need a striker really bad.
Yeah we have needed to solve this problem for about 3 years now. However our board have no interest in actually doing it, it’s low-fee loan after low-fee loan and we’re back to square one in the summer.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I was expecting a picture of Ole and Phelan in Portugal watching the game, but no picture provided. Such a bold statement there or probably just to attract viewer.
Ole was asked about it this morning and he practically confirmed he was there - but said he goes to a lot of games. Hmmm.

Adam-Utd

I just love the idea that ten days into January and now Ole and Phelan are going to watch him.
:lol: we just got the scout report land on his desk it was being typed up since the summer. Fair play though they’re getting ahead of it this time :rolleyes:

ArjenIsM3

Ole was asked about it this morning and he practically confirmed he was there - but said he goes to a lot of games. Hmmm.
He didn't confirm anything. Said it was irrelevant whether he was or was not there as he goes to a lot of games. If you think that confirms he was there that's probably because you want him to be.

Nick7

I just love the idea that ten days into January and now Ole and Phelan are going to watch him.
I don’t think we’re signing him but it’s entirely possible they were just there as a final scouting mission/talking to Sporting about a transfer. If we are actually interested I highly doubt that’s the first time we’ve watched him.

Adam-Utd

He didn't confirm anything. Said it was irrelevant whether he was or was not there as he goes to a lot of games. If you think that confirms he was there that's probably because you want him to be.
So he was spotted in Portugal, he doesn’t deny he was there and says it’s irrelevant as he scouts games all the time. Yeah ok... so ole just flies off to random countries in the middle of a season to watch a one off match? Sure pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.