Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drz

What the feck are Inter doing?
Jones and Lingard are available too..
Dunno... At one point I was wondering if Conte just wants to prove that he can do better than the Mou did with the same players... odd, really odd.

Godfather

So is it top talent or is it ‘huge talents’?

Is it hard to get players in January or is it you can’t?

You need to decide what you’re saying. In any event your post didn’t contribute anything to a discussion.
Jesus Christ lighten up. It was an overblown and tongue in cheek statement. But it seems teams with lesser need to strengthen get transfers in. Big ones as well. We aren't. Mainly because we are an incompetent bunch. That's all my post was referring to.

And obviously it did. I mean at least you felt the need to response in that wound up manner..

beingshe7don

The feck are inter doing?
Basically, Conte is showing us how the players we've discarded from United can be utilized properly to pose a title challenge. Conte would have definitely got us top 4 but unfortunately his style of play wouldn't have jived well with United fans.

Dan_F

It’s gone up by another 5 million since the weekend. Wonder what figure the press will get up to before they realise that no one is going to believe it.

Alabaster Codify7

That's funny because we are a bit like a Man Utd tribute act at the moment too.

Yes, the kind that plays in smokey, stale-smelling working men's clubs in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oldham.

On Bellingham, it's bullshit I reckon - this board isnt going to approve £30m for a 16yr old when our first team is on death's door.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Maybe they are trying to learn from not signing the likes of Maddison from Norwich and Maguire from Hull etc. Pay a lot now, hope he comes good and not pay a kings ransom later.
I agree with you. But it depends how much you pay. 10-15 mil is ok to risk but anything above that( especially these 30 mil bs) is ridiculous

The Urban Goose

Even now, nearly 25 years later, I can't read "Ecuador" without my brain going "Ecuador!" from that Sash track.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Could wolves signing a striker mean they could consider selling Jiménez?

Status
Not open for further replies.