Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed 101

No way Sothgate would atke the job anyway, highest paid international manager, on the verge of becoming potentially only second England manager to win anything with the national team, not to mention how deeply he is involved in the Engalnd project to develop and bring through young players, to come to a club where he has no affiliation, which is lets face it a poisoned chalice at best, if Ole goes it is Poch pure and simple, he has already been paid to sit in teh wings until the end of the season, the only question is whether that is brought forward because they sack Ole beforehand

izec

Nah. Most people wonder why anyone would get their knickers in a twist by a report from the fecking Daily Mail.

I am truly astonished by what people are willing to believe.
If we gave Ole a contract, i dont see why the same people wouldnt go for Southgate. I am still surprised people think we make good decisions

Mr. Ant

No way Sothgate would atke the job anyway, highest paid international manager, on the verge of becoming potentially only second England manager to win anything with the national team, not to mention how deeply he is involved in the Engalnd project to develop and bring through young players, to come to a club where he has no affiliation, which is lets face it a poisoned chalice at best, if Ole goes it is Poch pure and simple, he has already been paid to sit in teh wings until the end of the season, the only question is whether that is brought forward because they sack Ole beforehand
Imagine sacking Ole in the summer only to be rejected by Southgate.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Who is this Sedat Muriqi we are supposedly interested in. 12 goals and 4 assists in 18 games.
He looks a giant, anyone know anything about him.
Cenk Tosun had better stats in Turkey.

Never seen him though so he might be amazing.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
feck me dead, absolute shambles.

And then people wonder why it makes no sense to give managers time when you got Ole and Southgate at United. Managers deserve time, but not the ones not good enough from day one. That is why we keep changing managers on a 2 year basis. Just hire a very good manager and give him time instead of going for trash or damaged goods.
There's a reason you go for managers like Ole and Southgate.
They're pussycats for guys like our owners.
Is Southgate not Bundesliga enough to be considered a good manager or something? He’s done a fantastic job both with the 21s and senior England team.

theklr

He wont win shit, sorry. Maybe next timez

Zoo

Steven Bergwijn is on his way to Tottenham Hotspur

Slaxx

Regarding Bergwijn to Spurs.. did not see that coming, it was never mentioned in the British media I think.

Not convinced, he is PSV's best player but out of form for a few months now. He also has little end product, so this seems a massive step upwards for him.

Also, there is no mention of an agreement. There is interest from Spurs, but it is mostly Bergwijn saying: "I don't play today".

EDIT: have to change my opinion about end product:
Since start of 17/18: 27 goals and 29 assists in Eredivisie. Due the bad form of him and PSV in general this year it didn't feel he contributed a lot.

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
If we gave Ole a contract, i dont see why the same people wouldnt go for Southgate. I am still surprised people think we make good decisions
And who is that? Nice strawman, but you've missed the mark.

We could well be. But that's different to losing your shit over a Daily Mail article that quite literally says 'Pochettino is widely regarded as favourite,' as if what is written is factually correct, and not complete clickbait by a known bullshitter.

Un4givableB

From barely a championship manager to barely a premiership one, it's an improvement, l suppose. :(

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Great player and a shrewd buy. But wouldnt have him on those wages. Has had a poor 2019, and this might be their Sanchez moment - Buying a great player for ridiculous wages on the back of a poor season.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Most probably nonsense. But this guy has been leaking team news and called Rashford’s injury before anyone else. We can only hope

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If he wins the premier league he pretty much won everything there is to win in England. Might as well move to Turin, play with Ronaldo and Pogba and live the life in better weather.

macheda14

Most probably nonsense. But this guy has been leaking team news and called Rashford’s injury before anyone else. We can only hope
He has three years in his contract and would probably become the second most expensive player in history by some distance

Slaxx

He's spouting bollocks, 100%. It's all for retweets with these ITKs.
Definitely this.

He was clearly onto something as he knew the Rashford injury before everybody else. But now he is misusing his gained 'credibility' to score likes and retweets with something in the long term that won't affect this gained credibility for now.

It actually a classic Balague move. Spreading a rumor (preferably in a gameweek without club football) about something that will happen in 6 months. You get a lot of attention, and in 6 months everybody has forgotten about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Invictus

Castia

Would be brilliant but very highly unlikely. They paid 70 odd million for him and he’s established himself as arguably the best defender in the world since, they’d have to pay about 150m.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Can't see him leaving this summer but wouldn't be shocked if he leaves summer after. Probably wants to play in another top league before he's past his best. Klopp won't be there much longer either. Doubt his wife wants to live in England for much longer. Pep's wife has already cut and run back to Cataluna.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Part of me says Inshallah, though a part of me worries about Liverpool with an extra £150m+ in their budget. Probably rubbish anyway, but a few may be on the news challenge’ vibe once they win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.