Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_9me

Definitely this.

He was clearly onto something as he knew the Rashford injury before everybody else. But now he is misusing his gained 'credibility' to score likes and retweets with something in the long term that won't affect this gained credibility for now.

It actually a classic Balague move. Spreading a rumor (preferably in a gameweek without club football) about something that will happen in 6 months. You get a lot of attention, and in 6 months everybody has forgotten about it.
The source is complete garbage and has no place being posted here.
These.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
This is their new strategy when it comes to managers. They didnt like the way big-name managers publicly challenged them and their methods, so from now on we're getting low maintenance yes men who toe the party line. One thing that's positive, is that Pochettino is also low maintenance and polite and is used to working with a meagre budget.
Where are you getting this from?

Robertd0803

Van Dijk leaving would be wonderful but a) even if Liverpool did sell him they would end up getting a fortune for him and b) cant see them selling him considering the trouble they went through to get him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Really surprises me we're not looking at this lad. It feels like Ole is almost doing it on purpose, because he's Norwegian, so not to seem biased.

SER19

Nobody can afford van dijk. It's not happening unless his contract was close to an end

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

Really surprises me we're not looking at this lad. It feels like Ole is almost doing it on purpose, because he's Norwegian, so not to seem biased.
Ole would kill for any warm bodies right now, he's been lamenting about players playing too much already. My guess is that Woodward has laid down this new scouting network and working down from a list supplied by them and he doesn't want to diverge from that process.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Ole would kill for any warm bodies right now, he's been lamenting about players playing too much already. My guess is that Woodward has laid down this new scouting network and working down from a list supplied by them and he doesn't want to diverge from that process.
Or has decided Ole is toast

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, maybe, but it seems strange as we've been looking at players of his ilk and we went off a recommendation for James.

stepic

still laughing at the suggestion Southgate is the leading candidate to take over from Ole. really brightened my day that. an actual journalist wrote that, an editor agreed it. oh man.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
still laughing at the suggestion Southgate is the leading candidate to take over from Ole. really brightened my day that. an actual journalist wrote that, an editor agreed it. oh man.
Luckily for us....I don't think Southgate would touch us whilst the club is being ran as it is. We'd finish his managerial career before it even got going.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think Ole is necessary for Woodward's survival. Its no coincidence that the club has had its first coherent recruitment strategy after Ole was hired and Woodward stopped flapping around like a kite in a storm.
You’re joking right

fergosaurus

Nobody can afford van dijk. It's not happening unless his contract was close to an end
He's got 3.5 years left plus Liverpool have the option of another year. He's going nowhere any time soon unfortunately.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Inter Milan showing that a quick rebuild/squad reshuffle is more than possible if you have a clue and the desire to do so. I hate the way we are right now. So incredibly arrogant.

Alabaster Codify7

You’re joking right

I know man, people will perform mental gymnastics to see things they want to see. What exactly was coherent about our summer window?

- AWB - We paid £50m for the most high-profile available young RB in the window. A no-brainer really considering we desperately needed a RB.

- James - we gambled on a winger recommended by a former player, from the Championship, with chump change.

- Maguire - the best one of all. We spent £80m on a CB that Woodward refused to buy the previous summer for not being good enough. We spent £20m more on him 1yr later for a different manager. Finally, we refused to spend that £80m until we'd officially confirmed Lukaku was leaving the club for £75m, to cover the cost.

Nothing about that window was coherent; that is continuing in this window. We are still a fecking joke in the market and a lot have been duped by spin. Again!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Inter Milan showing that a quick rebuild/squad reshuffle is more than possible if you have a clue and the desire to do so. I hate the way we are right now. So incredibly arrogant.
No they aren't. They're building for instant success, as shown by their faith in Conte who is proven to implode and cause problems if he's pissed off. They're buying a few older players with less years at the top, or over the hill.

Eriksen is a good buy and so is Martinez but they aren't some big daddy rebuild.

Acquire Me

I would hate to do the same as them. We want to be great again. It’s much better building like we are now.

ReddBalls

As much as I agree that there is too little activity, I don't think bringing in that amount of players in a window is sustainable. To many new people to integrate.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
As much as I agree that there is too little activity, I don't think bringing in that amount of players in a window is sustainable. To many new people to integrate.
You might not be able to do it in one window, that would cause more problems than it solves, but we should be signing a couple of players this window, that would be five replacements, then more in the summer. Any coach worth his salt should be able to cope with that.

bsCallout

You mean like a Van Gaal style rebuild? Lots of players going over the hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.