Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
How does Sane help them? He went for a much lower price than they want and is in a similar talent bracket as well as the same contract situation I believe?
Sane had 1 year left, Sancho has 2. That plays a big part in negotiations. Dortmund can easily sell him for around 50 mil next season so the price this season has to be much higher than that.

Devil may care

Sane had 1 year left, Sancho has 2. That plays a big part in negotiations. Dortmund can easily sell him for around 50 mil next season so the price this season has to be much higher than that.
Ah right, I thought Sane had 2 left as well, even so I can see that pushing Sancho to £75M-£85M, but the rumoured £120M is taking the piss.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Might as well straight swap Sanchez for Griezmann.
Barca like their shit deals at the moment, and this is just about shitter for them :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
class player. Is young playing on the right for inter?

I didn’t really want greizman back when it was a thing (potential Sanchez mess) but a loan to buy would be a different story. Barca have some good players they might be willing to ship out at a discount to get them off the books. That could actually end up being good value for the club. He’s a match winner and he’s mates with Pogba. If he’s no good he goes back and we aren’t going to pay his full wage or a huge fee. He seems like a bit of a tit though.

Last edited:

Red Stone

Chelsea can have Havertz if it means they stay the feck away from Sancho. Also, how massive is their post-Hazard warchest? It's getting annoying.

IrishMcD

Chelsea can have Havertz if it means they stay the feck away from Sancho. Also, how massive is their post-Hazard warchest? It's getting annoying.
I would hate to see Havertz end up at Chelsea. He is absolutely class, would totally transform them. Add Werner and Ziyech to that and they'd be very, very fluid and talented going forward.

Suedesi

Even if there's any inkling of truth to this, he can feck right off after taking us for a ride a few summers back

Now that he's approaching 30 and realizes it was't necessarily greener pastures at Barcelona, he already wants out :lol:
Non, merci

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Even if there's any inkling of truth to this, he can feck right off after taking us for a ride a few summers back

Now that he's approaching 30 and realizes it was't necessarily greener pastures at Barcelona, he already wants out :lol:
Yeah, he can do one. Can't stand him. Off to city or PSG you mercenary twat.

beingshe7don

I think you underestimate the impact Werner, Ziyech and Havertz could have on a team that's already in the top 4. Sancho alone is not going to work wonders for our squad.

Infestissumam

yeah, good luck with that. Soumare, Magalhaes and Osimhen will get them quite a bit of cash I guess, but 150m is never going to happen.

OneUnited24

I think you underestimate the impact Werner, Ziyech and Havertz could have on a team that's already in the top 4. Sancho alone is not going to work wonders for our squad.
It does when you already have the quality we have. Chelsea need a entire front line. We don’t

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Well if you think about it, there should be a lot of money. Transfer ban so no money spent (although they did complete Kovacic signing). Hazard money and then this year's money. They also got 48m for Morata.

IrishMcD

Interesting how they are going to manage that, surely they'd have to sell Jonathan Ikone, Victor Osimhen, Soumáre, Gabriel and maybe even their goalie Maignan. I have heard Everton are close to signing Gabriel and Napoli want Osimhen.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Interesting how they are going to manage that, surely they'd have to sell Jonathan Ikone, Victor Osimhen, Soumáre, Gabriel and maybe even their goalie Maignan. I have heard Everton are close to signing Gabriel and Napoli want Osimhen.
It'll be interesting to see what happens that's for sure. Could be some potential bargains on offer?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
True, but if rumours are to be believed and we were to negotiate, then a starting offer of 50M would be ridiculous when his valuation is around 100M.

Wouldn't even get away with that on Fifa.
Based on a little common sense, who do you think would be privy to that 50 million figure and why would someone from the press know about it when negotiations have not even begun?

IrishMcD

It'll be interesting to see what happens that's for sure. Could be some potential bargains on offer?
I think two or three of those names mentioned would be nice additions to the squad if we can shift some of our own deadwood. If they are looking to recoup that amount of money though, I can't see there being many bargains unless they are having a fire sale of 8-10 players

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think two or three of those names mentioned would be nice additions to the squad if we can shift some of our own deadwood. If they are looking to recoup that amount of money though, I can't see there being many bargains unless they are having a fire sale of 8-10 players
They've definitely got some very promising players.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not really a like for like player so I don't think thats their move. Havertz looks a phenominal player, he might be to them what Bruno is for us. Then they'll have Ziyech+Werner on top with Pulisic floating. It's an attack that would match ours but thankfully their defence is a pile of wank.

Red Stone

I would hate to see Havertz end up at Chelsea. He is absolutely class, would totally transform them. Add Werner and Ziyech to that and they'd be very, very fluid and talented going forward.
Trust me, I'd rather Havertz end up either with us or somewhere outside the PL. He's a huge talent, and with our wealth of goalscoring wide players I think he could do a job as a support striker/false nine for us, but Chelsea seem to be our biggest rivals for Sancho's signature, and at the moment I consider him both a bigger talent and a better fit in terms of what we need with our current system. Signing both is both unrealistic and a bit silly considering we need a defensive midfielder and preferrably a body or two in defence as well.

hubbuh

Bawls. Never nice missing out on talented yoof, particularly the English variety. Still, if he wasn't buying what we were selling then sod it. If he takes the world by storm he'll remember us as those guys that made a concerted effort to get him back in the day. Lots of players will look at Dortmund and see what they have done with Sancho and Haaland, safe in the knowledge that they'll get that big big money money move to the Prem if they put their heads down and let their football do the talking. Can't blame 'em.

Is Soumare a player that'd still interest us? Could be a great time to pick up some bargains, particularly if we're planning on unloading a fat wod all over Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.