Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This is news to me. Surely you mean he is of some jamaican decent? Which is not what I meant
He was born in the UK to Jamaican parents. He even has the Jamaican flag on his Twitter.

I think you meant a Jamaican born in Jamaica?

Last edited:

ChaddyP

He was born in the UK to Jamaican patents. He even has the Jamaican flag on his Twitter.

I think you meant a Jamaican born in Jamaica?
Yes I consider him British of Jamaican decent. Leon was born here. Went to school here. That means a lot to me. Something that I maybe can't explain very well in text

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yes I consider him British of Jamaican decent. Leon was born here. Went to school here. That means a lot to me. Something that I maybe can't explain very well in text
I fully understand bro, trust me.

roseguy64

Similar to when Yorke played for United and Ighalo now re: Trinidad and Nigeria. Much different having someone from the country play for the team rather than someone by association.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I know a guy from Jamaica. Lived in England for around 20years now.
Still to this day, I can be dying from the heat and that fecker rocks up in a hoody and claims it's pretty chilly!! :lol:

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Oh thats great, I didnt knew all it took for a player to maintain his form beyond 30 was a club plan, I always thought it was a natural physical limitation.
The club plan directly correlates to a players physical progression/regression with age.

If Matic would’ve been on an alarming downward trend physically I doubt the club would’ve offered him a 3 year contract.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This guy appears to be just blowing smoke up Chelsea fans' arse whenever he fancies some attention.

Spark

80m seems like mad money for Traore to me. Maybe if I saw him starting more often, but he's usually used as super sub isn't he?
Yeah he is mostly. I reckon he gets gassed really easily, as he's all about those sprints. He genuinely tore us a new one way back at the start of the season, coming on in the second half.

Good player but £80m will be excellent business for Wolves.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
80m seems like mad money for Traore to me. Maybe if I saw him starting more often, but he's usually used as super sub isn't he?
They’ve got the money to spaff around like that. He’s also a predominantly chalk on boots type of winger on the outside — crosses to Aguero and Sterling are going to be just a smidge less effective than the ones to Jimenez at the back stick.

Nickelodeon

He's reportedly valued at £80m by Wolves
He will never be worth it. Not even worth half of that. He looks extremely threatening but he's still riddled with inconsistency and is not a sure shot starter for Wolves as well. His best impact actually comes from the bench like recently seen in the West Ham and Bournemouth games.

As an impact sub, he would be a useful asset to any squad in the world. As a starter, not so much.

Rolaholic

Moyeseh would immediately slot past Mourinho in my esteem if he manages to do a solid and rid us of Jones and Lingard after beating Chelsea last week :lol: :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Moyeseh would immediately slot past Mourinho in my esteem if he manages to do a solid and rid us of Jones and Lingard after beating Chelsea last week :lol: :lol:
That and Inter Milan signing Sanchez would be absolutely phenomenal

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Oh feck let’s hope the mighty hammers stay up!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

We are finally getting value for that six year contract.

Deery

Dreary
You just know for a fact if Jones goes to West Ham he will be brilliant and look like a fantastic player after the years of dross he give us.

SATA

You just know for a fact if Jones goes to West Ham he will be brilliant and look like a fantastic player after the years of dross he give us.
Sounds like what some people said when we sold Silvestre and Welbeck. Neither could keep fit and play regularly, let alone playing brilliantly

Deery

Dreary
Sounds like what some people said when we sold Silvestre and Welbeck. Neither could keep fit and play regularly, let alone playing brilliantly
Jones can be very good on his day but, it would be such a Jonesy thing to do I could see it happen.

Jam

Just had a quick look at Bailey’s Wiki because of the talk of Jamaican descent etc.

What on earth happened with his guardian vanishing in Mexico for four months?! Leaving Genk to look after the kids.... then suddenly re-appearing and getting a job with Genk?!

Bailey’s history before having a professional contract is mad.

SATA

Jones can be very good on his day but, it would be such a Jonesy thing to do I could see it happen.
We would all be happy for him and wish him well i guess. 9 years here and he probably can’t get a game in the first team now. The criticism and flak he got from some of the fanbase have been absolutely scandalous

Deery

Dreary
We would all be happy for him and wish him well i guess. 9 years here and he probably can’t get a game in the first team now. The criticism and flak he got from some of the fanbase have been absolutely scandalous
Yeah, Good luck to the big sod if he does go..

SAFMUTD

I will cheer for west ham every single game fir the rest of the season then.

-Supreme-

This will just prove that he has found his level, like many of those that had left us.

Classical Mechanic

Not sure why anyone would sign a player with Jones injury record but I think Lingard would do well if he played for a club with less pressure.

dr.twinny

Just had a quick look at Bailey’s Wiki because of the talk of Jamaican descent etc.

What on earth happened with his guardian vanishing in Mexico for four months?! Leaving Genk to look after the kids.... then suddenly re-appearing and getting a job with Genk?!

Bailey’s history before having a professional contract is mad.
He's Jamaican, born and bred. He only has some British linkages due to his grandparents but it's iffy at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.