Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMidfielders

Man City have a proper recruitment department. This is what it looks like.

Pep ruled out Sancho ages ago and this guy will probably be just as good if not better.
They're the same age and last season Torres got 4 goals and 5 assists in 2200 mins, Sancho 17 goals and 16 assists in the same. No doubt Torres is talented but not sure he'll be better than Sancho.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Our first priority should be Sancho but not for 100m but for 80m max. I feel for 100m we can buy a good right-winger, a good CM with energy and technique and an attacking right back.
I feel Greenwood will be sensational next season and buying Sancho will take away his minutes.
Considering they've turned down 98m Euros( allegedly), what makes you think they're going to accept 18m less?
80m is what Villa said they'd consider for Grealish and that's grossly overpriced.

Mihai

These fees getting banded around with us!

Is it only us who are being asked to pay at pre-Covid rates??

Fecking 120m for Sancho, 80m(!) for Grealish and this for someone no-one's heard of.
Have you actually read the article?

Pavl3n

Can we sneak in and get Koulibally for 65m?
I was wondering the same. When we were out of the CL - Pogba, Rashford, De Gea all wanted to leave (according to multiple tabloids) and nobody wanted to come here because of lack of CL football.
Napoli couldn't even make the EL, noone says a thing about this guy. But I guess Napoli have money, since they splashed 80m on Osimneh.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I find it funny that Cityare still unhappy with napoli over Jorginho.

After watching him for Chelsea, i'd have definitely got over it by now.
He hasn't been great but also hasn't been as bad as what people made it out.

Junaid

Considering they've turned down 98m Euros( allegedly), what makes you think they're going to accept 18m less?
80m is what Villa said they'd consider for Grealish and that's grossly overpriced.
I am not saying they will accept 80m, if they don't then we have to move on to other targets.
With this COVID situation, we have to be responsible in our transfers. We cannot pay pre-COVID charges.
Many here will say its not our money so we should pay whatever Dortmund asks.
Because of Ed Woodward haywire transfer strategy, all the clubs are asking for premium form us.

Status
Not open for further replies.