Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really underrated. Not exactly sexy but a very good player overall. Proper #9 with good feet and holdup play. And better stats per 90 than Jovic this season although admittedly scored a few from the penalty spot. And more importantly, none of the reported attitude issues of Dembele.
Super.
I guess Frankfurt would be expecting another high fee here if our interest becomes concrete then.

Edit: Just watched some clips on him on youtube. Looks ok. Has quick feet and a good level of awareness and link-up play.Can control a ball too.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
A good 15-20 times this season. Always try to watch Dortmund but took an interest in Frankfurt as the season wore on. Mostly due to Jovic but Haller was pretty impressive as well.
His hold up play looks impressive along with his link up play in and around the box from YouTube. Looks a huge presence too with a aeriel threat which we have lacked up front for too long.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
The article is a bit of a cop out. 'No formal interest'. 'One option across Europe'.

We'll see what happens I guess.

The Nani

His hold up play looks impressive along with his link up play in and around the box from YouTube. Looks a huge presence too with a aeriel threat which we have lacked up front for too long.
Yeah, imagine having a striker who can actually head the ball. He's a really clever player. Like I said, not flashy. But has the technique to be a threat in a lot of different ways. Sort of similar to Saha in that way.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
That's not that great, but he's got more to him than that, pretty good with his feet, kinda reminds me of Giroud.
Not that great? This guy, En-Nesyri & Mitrovic are possibly the best big men we could possibly poach if we're seeking aerial threats

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yeah, imagine having a striker who can actually head the ball. He's a really clever player. Like I said, not flashy. But has the technique to be a threat in a lot of different ways. Sort of similar to Saha in that way.
ESPN reporting the same according to twitter. Not sure if it's their own info, or they're citing the Daily Mail..

The Nani

ESPN reporting the same according to twitter. Not sure if it's their own info, or they're citing the Daily Mail..
Would love for it to be true honestly. Not sure who else we could get who is better right now.

I do wonder what Frankfurt would ask for him though considering they already lost Jovic.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Surely one of dybala and Douglas costa are leaving? If i were juve i would include dybala in a potential pogba deal. Dybala is overrated in my opinion and Juve are lacking creativity in midfield. I mean bernadeschi, chiesa, cuadrado, Ronaldo, costa, mandzukic, kean are more than enough upfront. I think Juve will try to replace mandzukic starting spot in the eleven with a better striker( maybe icardi?)

Mcking

Isn’t that a lot more than any of ours?
Going by the players that played over 20 games last season, that would make him the third most prolific in the league in every position, behind Mounie and Patterson. His 58.8 success rate is pretty impressive too.

United_We_Stand

Rob Dawson: "Manchester United are monitoring Eintracht Frankfurt striker Sebastien Haller, sources have told ESPN FC.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to sign a centre forward if Romelu Lukaku joins Inter Milan..."

United_We_Stand

Adrian Kajumba: "Tottenham have joined Manchester United in keeping tabs on Norwich starlet Ben Godfrey...
Godfrey has been recommended to the Old Trafford giants by former captain and centre back Rio Ferdinand who mentors the youngster, a client of his New Era agency..."

onemanarmy

So recent rumors, Felix and Rodri to City, De Ligt to liverpool, Barcelona or PSG, Jovic to Real confirmed, Chiesa to Juve. All players that could transform us massively. I think we are in for a very disappointing summer, again and we have so much catching up to do.

Mcking

Not when it's only half the duels, but as I said he has more to his game than that.
The best strikers in the business in the league: %
Haller - 58.8
Patterson - 48.1
Mounie - 60.2
Deeney - 47.4
Barnes - 36.7
Mitrovic - 49.0
Calvert-Lewin - 42.4
Rondon - 38.0
Murray - 48.8
Long - 42.0
Wood - 43.8
Mounie and Patterson are the only ones that win more per 90. The others barely come close to his 8.3.

USREDEVIL

I like that the thread title now says excessive moaning = ban. Reckon that United should put that on their website as well based on our transfer window thus far...

Flytan

Our only chance to get rid :D
Not sure how you think Lukaku isn't our best striker. Did you see how bad Rashy was the last few months of the season? Going into the new season with only him as a striker would essentially waste a whole season.

AkaAkuma

Rob Dawson: "Manchester United are monitoring Eintracht Frankfurt striker Sebastien Haller, sources have told ESPN FC.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to sign a centre forward if Romelu Lukaku joins Inter Milan..."
Its a lazy comparison, but he reminds me slightly of Sheringham. I think he would be a good partner for Rashford as he can hold the ball up and seems as keen to assist as he is scoring.

Fox outside the box

So recent rumors, Felix and Rodri to City, De Ligt to liverpool, Barcelona or PSG, Jovic to Real confirmed, Chiesa to Juve. All players that could transform us massively. I think we are in for a very disappointing summer, again and we have so much catching up to do.
You can't cite players others clubs are linked with by rumours, ignore who we're linked with and use that as a reason to act like your doughnut has no jam in it. You've thrown in one confirmed deal for what? We're going to be trying, just as other clubs are.

You have no idea why we haven't signed anyone, not confirming anyone just days into the window an indication we aren't pursuing the right targets. You're being miserable for the sake of it.

Kaglish10

So, we have to sign the worse one out of the two Frankfurt's forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.