Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
what happened to this guy? most fans on here would have paid 100m for him until this season
Now Real want no less than €50m for him. I didn't really watch his game properly last season, always fell in and out of the team subbed in most matches I saw him.

@duffer @UweBein whats your opinion? would you have signed him for the fee mentioned had there been no transfer ban?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Now Real want no less than €50m for him. I didn't really watch his game properly last season, always fell in and out of the team subbed in most matches I saw him.

@duffer @UweBein whats your opinion? would you have signed him for the fee mentioned had there been no transfer ban?
We can still sign him but we won't.

The ban is on registering new players and he is already registered.

If Sarri had stayed we would've signed him.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool

Conte's Inter take shape:
"There's Dzeko Now Barella"

Agreement found with Roma: Edin will be announced shortly.
Ready to go back in for the Cagliari talent: the offer of €36m will be raised.

The winner of our Golden Boy award, his words exclusively to Tuttosport
Raiola's plans and the patience of Paratici and Nedved: like this, Juve are now on the verge of signing the Dutch defender
"De Ligt's decision"

The bull: he is untouchable
Paratici in London to sell Cancelo Izzo

Inter idea

Nainggolan for Vidal

Milinkovic to PSG: €80m

Giggsyking

Italian clubs growing in the transfer market for foreigner players is obvious because of the new tax law that benefits the new residents in Italy (italians and non italians).

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Almost certainly over hyped media nonsense. £1-3m might have been for that at most.
£15m add one in total, the champions League add on was a small part of the total add ons, so I'd go with your figure!

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
We need players for our team NOW not for.years down the line.
It's more important that you plan for the long-term if you want to rebuild a dynasty. The quick-fix approach has been tried for the last 6 seasons and not worked.

Cantona in disguise

It's more important that you plan for the long-term if you want to rebuild a dynasty. The quick-fix approach has been tried for the last 6 seasons and not worked.
Absolutely this. Yes some experience is great but this club needs rebuilding from the bottom we are behind the others in some very important ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.