Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocprodigy

News spreading like wildfire over Twitter about Neymar moving back to Barcelona. No credible sources I can find yet though outside of the blacklisted ones.

settembrini

We need someone to buy Higuain so Juventus can buy Icardi so Inter can buy Lukaku so we have more money to spend on a centre back, right winger and midfielder.

Bestietom

Ole plans to bring in a
CB, RB, 2 Midfielders and maybe a forward if Lukaku goes. Can you really see Woodward achieving this before deadline. Then if Pogba goes.????.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He was very reliable last summer as well. He confirmed Fred, Dalot, Grant and the Kohler deal before any of them were announced. I have also seen him disagree with a few of the reddit pretend ITKs who are constantly claiming deals are done and announcements are imminent and he's always been right about them being wrong.
That bit isn't difficult but he definitely knows someone on the United social media/marketing side of things with the five announcements.

VanGaalyTime

Think by July 1st we'll have at least two more signings wrapped up and ready to go. One will be AWB and one will be a Bailly type signing where the media were nowhere until the deal was completed.

Sanche7

So Barca plan to buy Neymar and Griezmann in the same summer. Jesus Christ.
That would be ridiculous. And they are not willing to sell Dembele. Coutinho could go but they can't find a buyer. Maybe considering how much PSG like Brazilians, can see him being included in some deal.
Still, Messi, Griezmann, Neymar, Suarez, Dembele and probably Coutinho - that's some attack. And they were after Jovic too.

Last edited:

cyberman

That would be ridiculous. And they are not willing to sell Dembele. Coutinho could go buy they can't find a seller. Maybe considering how much PSG like Brazilians, can see him being included in some deal.
Still, Messi, Griezmann, Neymar, Suarez, Dembele and probably Coutinho - that's some attack. And they were after Jovic too.
So through the middle they have one past it number 9 and a 10 in Messi who has lost a lot of movement from his game.
They continue to buy players for the same attacking positions

Sanche7

So through the middle they have one past it number 9 and a 10 in Messi who has lost a lot of movement from his game.
They continue to buy players for the same attacking positions
Oh yeah, absolutely. They are buying for the sake of buying, doubt they have a specific strategy in mind if they are buying Griezmann when they already have Messi and Coutinhowwho can play as a false 9 or #10. Dembele and Coutinho have flopped (can get better but don't see it happening personally) and if you ask me, I expect Neymar to fail too.

They have completely let go of what made them successful, their academy and promoting youth and are now on the search for galacticos. Also how on earth are they going to afford the salaries of all these players? Can't imagine Neymar being on anything less than 500k a week and Griezmann won't be far behind. That's about 1 million extra in wages per week.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I might start a twitter account and post

"United edge closer to deal with player x. Deal could or could not happen at some stage in the next 48 hours. Player thought to be unsure due to no CL"

I reckon I could get a couple of thousand followers by just doing that day after day and posting nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.