Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Van de Beek , the alternative if Pogba doesn´t come

I think the only option is Pogba, and I think they expect a transfer request in some days.
I do not think Aulas will sell Ndombele so soon, or at least while he is an option for Madrid.
I would be happy with Fabián and Van de Beek

Last edited:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool

Inter reach agreement with Roma for Dzeko. Roma will recieve €10m and young prospect Edoardo Vergani in exchange.

Kemizee

Pochettino knows what he wants. This will be the Van Dijk signing of the summer if it goes through
I really feel the same too. Seen this guy's clips and he looks to be very similar to Yaya Toure. Was thinking we would buy him. Physically tenacious, tackles well, drives the ball forward and picks the quality right passes more often than not. Please can anyone who's watched him more explain why he may not be a good fit for us and what his negatives are so I can at least stop feeling uneasy about him going to Spurs. I am really worried this guy is gonna be one of those players we should never have missed out on

Infra-red

I really feel the same too. Seen this guy's clips and he looks to be very similar to Yaya Toure. Was thinking we would buy him. Physically tenacious, tackles well, drives the ball forward and picks the quality right passes more often than not. Please can anyone who's watched him more explain why he may not be a good fit for us and what his negatives are so I can at least stop feeling uneasy about him going to Spurs. I am really worried this guy is gonna be one of those players we should never have missed out on
Defensively, he is prone to lapses in concentration and doesn't cover that much ground. Sometimes careless in possession.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Inter reach agreement with Roma for Dzeko. Roma will recieve €10m and young prospect Edoardo Vergani in exchange.
Inter love selling or swapping future world class players, we should be keeping tabs on Vergani.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

I am shocked that N’Dombele could be going to Spurs. He is a phenomenal midfielder and under pochettino who had success with Moussa Dembele, it is hard to believe he won’t thrive their. At United, I don’t feel the same. He might do well like Pogba, but won’t go to that next level.

Kemizee

Defensively, he is prone to lapses in concentration and doesn't cover that much ground. Sometimes careless in possession.
Alright because he looks hungry enough with vast potential for improvement. He just doesn't strike me as the sort of transfer that rhat will flop but instead he may get better and I feel the EPL would really suit his playing style.

Walters_19_MuFc

I am shocked that N’Dombele could be going to Spurs. He is a phenomenal midfielder and under pochettino who had success with Moussa Dembele, it is hard to believe he won’t thrive their. At United, I don’t feel the same. He might do well like Pogba, but won’t go to that next level.
Don't worry guys. That will be Fred for us next season.

Fosu-Mens

Why shocked? Value for £££ is not something we operate with. Identifying attributes that would suit the modern game is not something we care about. Some of the people involved in our first team recruitement could not differentiate between Messi and Tony Hibbert (No disrespect to Mr. Hibbert).

Alabaster Codify7

OGS: "You've probably seen the last of some of these players today."

Which ones exactly,Ole?

#yesman
#woodwardpuppet
#happytobethere

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
"Neymar medidates to balk(?)/stand firm" and very small on the right "Lindelof, alternative to De Ligt"

Alabaster Codify7

Yep. It would have been better if he had kept his mouth shut.
He's saying what he's told to say. Simple. A patsy. The school nerd who cannot believe uis luck in pulling his dream girl. He'll allow her to walk all over him and cheat repeatedly as long as she doesn't kick him out of bed.

United_We_Stand

ABC de Sevilla now cites a report in France Football outlining United’s intention of landing the striker, who would theoretically replace Romelu Lukaku - who is in talks to join Italian club Inter.
The report adds that Ben Yedder “is very much to the liking of the current Manchester United coach Ole Solskjaer” and he would represent a value replacement for the Belgian.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He's saying what he's told to say. Simple. A patsy. The school nerd who cannot believe uis luck in pulling his dream girl. He'll allow her to walk all over him and cheat repeatedly as long as she doesn't kick him out of bed.
I mean seriously I don't know what he meant by saying that "you have seen the last of some players". The players that should have been thrown out are Jones, Rojo, Lingard, Sanchez, Young but going by the reports, each of these have been shown immense faith and value.

If he meant Pogba and DDG then fair play to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.