Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alemar

It’s good that Darmian left. We could now try to sell someone else in the last few hours of the window, it would help decrease net spent

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Fernando Llorente to Napoli.
(This guy could have been useful in the last 20' against Southampton.)

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has arrived in Rome to complete his loan move to AS Roma

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Oh sell-on-clause - that is important for a 29 year old
In Italy it is. Italians club regularly spend money on players over 30. Can see him moving again in 2 seasons to another team in Italy

pacifictheme

Mike Smalling:

"I am very happy to be here and I was as soon as I heard about Rome's interest and the possibility to have an experience with a great team, with great ambitions. It was what I needed and I'm lucky to be here. "
Yeah to be fair if hes not getting in the team there are few nicer places to play top flight football than rome. Beautiful city. I'd be pretty fecking happy to be knocking about there as well.

AaronRedDevil

Wow regardless of what happens it's pretty great United got rid of a lot of deadwood. Darmian, smalling, fellaini, Sanchez, Valencia. Theres a small few left yet

RU Devil

Yeah to be fair if hes not getting in the team there are few nicer places to play top flight football than rome. Beautiful city. I'd be pretty fecking happy to be knocking about there as well.
Gonna be odd if we wind up facing Roma in the knockouts. Not only Mike but Mkhitaryan. Heck, if Inter drop into the EL, we could see Sanchez & Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.