Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Ogden: "Sources have told ESPN FC, however, that some of Pogba's club teammates expect him to push for a move this summer if United fail to qualify for the Champions League -- an outcome which is now increasingly likely... United's determination to keep Pogba, rooted as much in the player's commercial value as his contribution to the team, may yet prompt the club to discuss a new contract with his advisors in an effort to put an end to Madrid's efforts.
But while sources have told ESPN FC that Madrid's interest in Pogba is strong and long-standing, the club are unwilling to add further strain to their huge wage bill by offering him a contract worth more than his United deal..."
Yeh, he won't be taking a wage cut under any circumstances.

Morpheus 7

We'll still be left with Darmian.:D

Still,at the end of the day,on one hand I can see where Pogba is coming from with regards to our current instability/plight but on the other hand if players dont want to be here and put up the commitment and fight in getting us back to those lofty heights then that's a bye,bye from me.
Yeah don't even joke about Darmian:lol:
Like this for me for the first time. If you don't want to be here, best going. That goes for Pogba, Dave, Lukaku, Martial...whoever. Need players who want to play for the club and show it regularly.
We lost real players like Ronaldo, Beckham and Ruud, players that actually achieved something and perform consistently.

CM10

Yes it does, he wants CL football, which he can get with United, but he needs to put in his best performances too.
If we don't get Champions League football it doesn't mean he is deliberately sabotaging us though, does it? We aren't favourites, we're relying on results going our way elsewhere.

Sterling Archer

I’m sorry, but while I agree he’s arguably our best player this fawning over Pogba fecking winds me up, he hasn’t exactly been pulling up any trees himself this season and his constant dick waving at Madrid or Barcelona is annoying, get your fecking head down and help the team qualify for CL, same goes for De Gea. Seriously, Crown Jewels my arse, if these guys ain’t happy, get rid, move on.
Seems unnecessary to be wound up by a choice of words I didn't think twice about.

He's our most expensive signing. That better? Point is the same. Sell one, fund many.

As an aside, might want to check your blood pressure and try meditation.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why? The summer is the best part of the year as a United fan.
Was before. This time i am waiting on day when we will lose Pogba and Dave. Only two world class players that we have( yes, yes, they are toxic, shit, bad attitude, out of form, bla bla bla but still...).

Coops73

Seems unnecessary to be wound up by a choice of words I didn't think twice about.

He's our most expensive signing. That better? Point is the same. Sell one, fund many.

As an aside, might want to check your blood pressure and try meditation.
Thanks doctor Archer, how eloquently written.

Pace Abuser

Goodbye, Pog. I will follow your career where you go. Sorry that after all that promise, all you saw seasons later is Smalling, Young, and Jones renewed, Sanchez bought without a clear plan and a kid from Molde given the helm because he's a "legend". There's no reason to believe shits going to improve.

Wish you greatness.

Brophs

The One and Only
Lads, this self-hating player fan routine is weird. Have you lot ever tried being part of a cult? Right up your street, I imagine.

Last edited:

Infra-red

Goodbye, Pog. I will follow your career where you go. Sorry that after all that promise, all you saw seasons later is Smalling, Young, and Jones renewed, Sanchez bought without a clear plan and a kid from Molde given the helm because he's a "legend". There's no reason to believe shits going to improve.

Wish you greatness.
Jesus Christ. Please tell me this is some sort of parody.

Cantona in disguise

Wish you greatness.
This is the funniest thing I've read today. Cheered me right up. Thanks pace

Sweet Square

Wish you greatness.
:lol:

Varun

Staff

Wish you greatness.
What the actual feck

el3mel

Wish you greatness.
I'm sure you yourself laughed after posting this so don't hold it against us ok ? :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
"

Wish you greatness.
"Wish you greatness" :lol:

Racepace

Would be, but we don't want players looking to use us as a stepping stone

Art Vandelay

Wish you greatness.
I threw up in my mouth a bit reading this. Fecking hell.

passing-wind

Wish you greatness.

Solskjaer certainly wasn't my first choice but that post is ridiculous

Coops73

Wish you greatness.
And I’m the one who needs to try meditation.

Varun

Staff
Going to start handing out threadbans to those who indulge in lengthy discussions here instead of the correct threads. It's a bit shit to keep having to clean up the mess.

Snafu17

Delaney really should be banned at this point. And source bans should actually be enforced.

Pace Abuser

Taking a thread off topic
And I’m the one who needs to try meditation.
I threw up in my mouth a bit reading this. Fecking hell.

Solskjaer certainly wasn't my first choice but that post is ridiculous
Players like Milner and Henderson are fighting for big titles. While our world class player plays with dross managed by Moyes MK 2.
I don't blame him. As usual and in the end, it'll be oppos laughing at us when the inevitable of hiring another disastrous manager pays failure in dividends

Womp

idiot
The article says he is pushing towards Bayern, Juve or United. Even if Mino does convince him not to go to Barca, he'd choose those two teams before us anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.