Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Don’t you think we should be more focused on doing our own business rather than meddling with other club’s?
I think we employ enough people to be doing both, for instance if its true Real won't pay the asking price then we should be all over the signing as Lukakus replacement

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think we employ enough people to be doing both, for instance if its true Real won't pay the asking price then we should be all over the signing as Lukakus replacement
I mean, by all means, go after him if that’s our intention. If it isn’t, then some sort of game to wind up Madrid and make them pay more is a clowns game, as if we don’t have a team to build.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I mean, by all means, go after him if that’s our intention. If it isn’t, then some sort of game to wind up Madrid and make them pay more is a clowns game, as if we don’t have a team to build.
I certainly didn't mean in a wind up capacity.

Sterling Archer

Sport Witness took their time to write an article basically pissing on reddit ITKs and I appreciate them for it.
They fear becoming obsolete. That's why they mock. And who can blame them. These itks have beaten them to the punch a few times over in recent seasons

Red_toad

I wonder how anyone signs a player to a contract they can immediately get out of? Maybe we need to claim Watford kidnapped him and force him to sign a contract? Lad scored a hat trick the other day, but standard of defenders he's playing against was shocking.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He doesn’t hate Utd. Another myth
To be fair, he always adopts a bit of a condescending tone when discussing us.

Sure it's to be expected, Liverpool are his Premier League team.

Anyway, he's probably right on this one. There's a host of clubs who'd be primed to get him before us but we always knew this so can't say its particularly disappointing news.

Cliche Guevara

Out of the equation as it stands. Tomorrow he could easily come out and say things have changed and now Utd are in the equation. Is there even a point of such "updates"?
He’s dreadful. His take on Ronaldo potentially leaving Real Madrid was astonishing:

As things stands he’s a Madrid player. If nothing changes he’ll remain in Madrid. If Real decide they want to sell him, and Ronaldo wants to go, he could leave if another club pays Real’s asking price.

I mean fecking hell. This what we get from the so-called Spanish Football Expert.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's Rafa's mate. Says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.