Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracture90

He didnt really push for it did he, as in transfer requests etc. No I dont think Pogba will be back, I wouldn't want him here again that's for sure.
You should go back and refresh your memory on some things he said about us when Madrid came calling.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
If Pogba is prepapred to 'pressure united' then surely even his fan boys have to be glad to see the back of him.

I thought his number was up at the end of Jose's tenure and I've seen nothing in the poor run at the end of the season that makes me want to keep him at the club. I subscribe to the policy that your best player is mnot your best player if they are a dick about it - and for me, he's a dick.

VanGaalyTime

I know one of the reddit 'ITK' mentioned him for £40 million a whilst back, but i dunno if that was from a much earlier article. Either way the rumour we're in for him, if Dave leaves, has been around for a few weeks.
Onana would be a barthez level disaster for United. Has to Oblak or Ter Stegen if De Gea leaves.

Infra-red

I know one of the reddit 'ITK' mentioned him for £40 million a whilst back, but i dunno if that was from a much earlier article. Either way the rumour we're in for him, if Dave leaves, has been around for a few weeks.
Our interest was first reported by Duncan Castles last month, as was the £40m fee required to get him.

Castles said that Onana is our first choice option to replace De Gea (if we get an offer too good to refuse for him). Cillessen is our second choice.

Whether any of this is true, remains to be seen.

He has subsequently said we have also inquired about Maignan.

Marcelinho87

He looked a complete mental case in the games against Spurs. Didn't do anything wrong but just looked erratic to me. Weird time for this article to come out given the Oblak rumours yesterday
The Onana rumours began before the Oblak ones. Ajax were looking to the Lille keeper to replace him with.

Onana is a very good keeper, quick off his line and very commanding of his area.

TsuWave

Waking up to reports of Pogba going and Rakitic coming in? :(

you hate to see it

Think Rooney was the only one I can remember handing in a transfer request, only because it the lack of quality signings.
same Rooney got offered a better pay package couple weeks later and forgot all about the quality of signings

Marcelinho87

Well then it'd show he has the wrong attitude, not what we need. Think Rooney was the only one I can remember handing in a transfer request, only because it the lack of quality signings.
What do you expect when the fans, wrongly, are hurling actual abuse at him?

peridigm

Throwing chairs around won’t help this time i’m afraid. 200m or go feck a goat.
Unfortunately the player holds the cards in this one. Do we really want to keep a player that becomes vocal about wanting to leave? I think he'll be sold but only in the range of 125m-150m.

pascell

You should go back and refresh your memory on some things he said about us when Madrid came calling.
As far as I can remember, an official transfer request was never handed in.

same Rooney got offered a better pay package couple weeks later and forgot all about the quality of signings
True. United being used for a better contract longer than I thought.

A few (probably drunken) fools aren't the voice of the whole United fanbase. If he can't handle criticism from a few fans, what's he going to do when the white hankies come out at the Bernebeau?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Wrongly? So you think his attitude has been good then? Did you see the last 3 months of the season? I'd have rather have Shelvey playing for us. He turned up for 10 weeks and then totally went off the boil as he often does.

Our fans seem to be in such denial about him. Talented of course he is but if you can't see all the things he's missing then my word. He's got the guts of a 10 year old girl.

We can't afford to carry a midfielder who just allows men to run off him. We simply aren't good enough to have that luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.