Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieBerns

The link for Rakitic is so obviously just a Barca driven narrative with the goal of drumming up actual interest from anyone in an effort to fundraise.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Put a 25 goals per season clause in it (League) and he deserves the 350k eventually. As if you are a 25 goals per season at league level striker, you deserve that wage.

Josep Dowling

£350k a week, not being funny surely even Rashford knows he’s not worth that. He has so much more to prove. I would expect it to be over £200k a week purely because Martial and Shaw got that for doing for this club. Wage structure is ridiculous and needs changing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
£350k a week, not being funny surely even Rashford knows he’s not worth that. He has so much more to prove. I would expect it to be over £200k a week purely because Martial and Shaw got that for doing for this club. Wage structure is ridiculous and needs changing.
If he got £350k now can you imagine what he'd ask for next time he wants to renew.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Wasn’t he quite good at the World Cup, or am I thinking of someone else? How’s he been at club level?
I think he was one of the many Russians that impressed there, I think one actually loved to Monaco? This one is the former Real Madrid guy.

Funky Futurista

I think he was one of the many Russians that impressed there, I think one actually loved to Monaco? This one is the former Real Madrid guy.
Both him and Golovin (who went to Monaco) were pretty decent for Russia in the World Cup. Haven't really set the world alight on club level though.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
So basically, players that will listen to Ole, instead of world class players that won't
Seriously mate? Are you really going down that route? We’ve just signed a RB we’ve been crying out for, potentially got more coming and the best you can come up with is a dig at players not to wanting to play for Ole?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't know why some imbecile needs to show the Telegraph internal emails.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He said not as big as 350k?

Celoti23-81

Seriously mate? Are you really going down that route? We’ve just signed a RB we’ve been crying out for, potentially got more coming and the best you can come up with is a dig at players not to wanting to play for Ole?
No, no at all, it is what it is. It might be the right route to go down 100%. But Ole the manager has to get a tune out of them too, he has improve them, which nobody knows wether he can do that! So, signing young hungry players can go as much south than signing world class players can.
My gripe with it is, when we are in a bad run of form, which will happen, who is that player that digs us out of a hole? If Pogba and Lukaku do leave, we will be heavily relying on Rashford, Martial and Lingard, our most senior attacking players. Ole needs to be one hell of a coach if this is going to work!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I know but the rumour were that’s what he wanted, which I think is mental.
A. That's a rumour.
B. Even if it's true, you start negotiations high and end up meeting somewhere in the middle. That's how they work.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
This. None of them are worth even half that. The state of us, wages wise is unbelievable.

TheRedHearted

Agreed. No way do I want such a scumbag at my club. I could not support a racist, homophobe such as this prick. So much for us looking into player's "character" if we were to actually be interested in this idiot.
What has he said? I figured this was about saurez !

United_We_Stand

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, has called Real Madrid director general Jose Angel Sanchez to offer the Dane to Los Blancos.
The 27-year-old is refusing to extend his contract, which expires in 2020, and Levy is trying to cash in on the player now before he leaves for free next summer.
While Tottenham wanted 150 million euros for the player in the summer of 2018, now their objective is to bring in at least 70m euros.
Real Madrid aren't currently planning to accept the offer, but that could change if they fail to land Paul Pogba or Donny van de Beek.

-Supreme-

This is Levy we're talking about. Even with one year left on his contract, he'd surely be wanting more than £60M.
He may request for more than £60m, but he hasn't got much to bargain with Eriksen's contract finishes next year.

Levy negotiation skills when it comes to selling is so overrated, the only player that he managed to get good money from is Bale but they were in a strong position at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.