Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChippyTea

RE: that sports witness tweet - I basically read that as "Manchester United have agreement to sign SMS but that news alone won't generate enough clicks on our link so... !!PAUL POGBA!!"

Not a chance Pogba is going anywhere at this stage tbh, and if the latter half of the tweet is nonsense I think it is safe to say the first part of the tweet is as well.

Gasolin

A right winger? What kind of idiot would think we need a right winger? Neglecting the position for a decade is clearly the smart move..
This one we can skip... again, there are concerns about his need of space to perform, and space is tight for the EPL.

NJM78

Henderson excluded all the new contracts we gave out was surely in preparation for doing close to feck all this window.

Cant wait for us to tie down Lingard.

Amarsdd

I remember when this was money for established stars, it doesn’t even feel like it was that long ago. Wow
Well, when United do it, then it's a huge deal. For example, when Rashford signed his 200k contract, everyone was going on and on about how these kids are getting paid too much and criticizing United for that. Now, CHO signs one for Chelsea, everyone is like "ok, you have to pay that to keep talents these days. Good job, Chelsea." even if has what mere ~10 first-team appearances? I find these sort of hypocrisies so fecking annoying.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I remember when this was money for established stars, it doesn’t even feel like it was that long ago. Wow
Was only three years ago that Rashford at the same age signed a £20k/week contract. The contract situation and Bayern's interest forced their hand but personally I feel if Chelsea had given him more minutes earlier in the season they would probably have been able to tie him down to a contract sooner and on lower wages.

Canuckred64

So we get 25% of £60m that CP gets for Zaha, but how does it work when a player is added? We aren't going to get the player for 10 games a year even if we would want him, but we should get something. 25% of his value maybe?

Bestietom

Has DDG signed the new contract yet or not. I read last week he has signed and SSN reported it, No??

one for the 'players you forgot existed' thread. no idea where he's even been playing the last few years
A quick look on his wiki page tells me he's only played 3 games in 3 years since 2016. I assume he had a bad injury but what happened after that just sat out his contract?
He was last at villa from what I remember, had loads of problems with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.