Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Who are the athletic uk ? I had never heard of them untill about a week ago.
US subscription based site just recently launched in the UK. The Athletic are scooping up all the best journos here. Their content is brilliant, I recommended giving them a go with the free trial.

AshRK

It is baffling because our eyes don’t deceive us surely? He looks a top player and his technique and work rate look really good. Only 24 as well.

The price quoted doesn’t seem too high either when you think of what was paid for Felix.
Absolutely. He looks more than decent and yet every top team has backed out or are not showing much interest. Maybe they know something which we fans don't. I think Pogba's transfer must have put hold on him. We might see some club signing him for not so crazy amount.

Morpheus 7

No harm like but Dybala couldn't find agreement with us, Spurs are tight bstards. Good luck negotiating with Levy, be like haggling with Monty Burns.

Garebo

30 squad players already, maybe the biggest squad in the league, they have to get rid of 8 players before the deadline and add 2.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I’m inclined to believe deadline day will be

United’s Ins:

Mandzukic
Dybala
Eriksen

Outs
Lukaku
Rojo

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
It still annoys me that Barca give LIverpool £150 million for him, when anyone with a pair of eyes could have told them that they were overpaying by £100 million. FFS, what were they thinking?
Cost themselves the Champions League by giving Liverpool so much money to strengthen - bastards :mad:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I have to believe we'll end up with one of Bruno, Dybala, Coutinho or Eriksen.

I believe Dybala is dead, I think Coutinho and Bruno are equally unlikely.. but Eriksen. Man.. that's the one.

It'll actually take me a quick minute to get round to liking him. Man absolutely ruined us (Ireland) in the Aviva. The dose.

wr8_utd

:'(
I have to believe we'll end up with one of Bruno, Dybala, Coutinho or Eriksen.

I believe Dybala is dead, I think Coutinho and Bruno are equally unlikely.. but Eriksen. Man.. that's the one.

It'll actually take me a quick minute to get round to liking him. Man absolutely ruined us (Ireland) in the Aviva. The dose.
RIP

IrishRedDevil

It still annoys me that Barca give LIverpool £150 million for him, when anyone with a pair of eyes could have told them that they were overpaying by £100 million. FFS, what were they thinking?
Silly pricks. They definitely paid twice his worth. How can scouts get sucked into such hype and get it so wrong? Yes he banged in a few lovely long range goals that look class on YouTube, but he would often go missing for long spells.

Marcelinho87

Could there be merit in that deals are been held back for deadline day? Could they request that given the TVm they splash?

Status
Not open for further replies.