Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

The meltdown from entitled fans in here is going to be incredible! hahahaha!

Moans and whinges there’s no clear philosophy with LVG/Mou/Moyes

*Signs a manager with a clear playing style and philosophy*

WHY ARENT WE MAKING HUGE MARQUEE SIGNINGS FOR THE SAKE OF IT WE’RE A BANTER CLUB *Throws plates at wall, toys out of pram

Dybala and his alleged mercenary ways can go to Spurs for all I care. I want players who will play through their skin for the club not their wage.
Yea, "entitled" fans, the same fans who want the club to win something unlike the likes of you that see everything in rose-tinted glasses and will never ever criticise the club for anything. This transfer window, just like many others before is just shambolic. We lost one of our better midfielders and a quarter of goals in Lukaku without any replacement. What do you think is gonna happen? To me it's quite clear, as long as Pogba stays fit we will be around 4-6th places. The moment Pogba is out, we will struggle to fight for 6th. But it's fine, apparently we are entitled. What a stupid post.

2E_MUFC

How can Spurs not afford to pay the fee for Bruno Fernandes yet can afford to pay a similar amount for Dybala and pay his wages which would be far more than Fernandes would ask for?

This last day gossip is bonkers.
Don’t think that’s what it means. Sporting want too much for Fernandes, Dybala is cheaper.

Josep Dowling

And that is with add-ons... We are guaranteed about 55m (according to Di Marzio)

Let's get the pitch forks out.
Couldn’t care at this point. He didn’t want to be here. I’m more concerned with aren’t using the money to get at least another player in.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Thing is, we agreed a fee for Dybala. It was the player himself who made it difficult by demanding extortionate wages.

Are Spurs going to break their precious wage structure for him or is he going to lower his demands?
He wouldn't expect Spurs to pay United type of wages.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
So if Zaha is sold we get the cash we spent on Dan James.
The money we spent on Maguire is already recovered by the sale of Lukaku.
Only money United paid this transfer window is for AWB.

The rest goes into the Glazers pockets - no wonder Ed got a 60% pay rise!

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
People going on like this is great business

No one else will be stupid enough to go near Lukaku for big money in future
Chelsea did, United did, Inter have. Your constant negativity over this sale is fecking boring. You don't even know either, you're just bitching in the dark. It's a bit pathetic tbh.

Kaivalya

It’s true though

it’s already happening, its 8:23am and because theres no good news people are moaning & believing every single tweet, if it was a tweet about united people would still complain that its likely a brief “to keep everyone happy”

Jesus wept
How confident are you about making top 4? Which should be the absolute least of Uniteds ambitions.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I was SO sure we'd get midfield business done this window.

At this point I don't even want to know what's happening. I'm going to do myself a favor and not read the news or the caf until 5pm. Then I'll go back to the transfer tweets and quietly scroll through the updates, looking for a Simon Stone tweet saying we're about to sign someone.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Yea, "entitled" fans, the same fans who want the club to win something unlike the likes of you that see everything in rose-tinted glasses and will never ever criticise the club for anything. This transfer window, just like many others before is just shambolic. We lost one of our better midfielders and a quarter of goals in Lukaku without any replacement. What do you think is gonna happen? To me it's quite clear, as long as Pogba stays fit we will be around 4-6th places. The moment Pogba is out, we will struggle to fight for 6th. But it's fine, apparently we are entitled. What a stupid post.
You are entitled

We’ve made 3 signings this season, we all knew the club weren’t gonna be rebuilt in 1 window, it’s impossible.

I want players who want to play for the club and not a wage packet. If that means waiting for another couple windows then so be it.

The doom and gloom here is astounding. Just because we didnt sign 4,5,6 players we’re immediately crap.

This thread sums up the fans here perfectly

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/let’s-face-it-united-are-a-has-been-club.449540/

2 days prior he made a thread about how great we are and how amazing we’re looking to become:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/can...ebuild-new-core-is-nearing-completion.449419/

Yet because the signings weren’t made, gone from incredibly positive to incredibly negative.

The club simply cannot win

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Writing is on the wall for United this season, most fans can see it and every single neutral pundit can see it as well.

Red Viking

This club have been regressing bigtime since selling Ronaldo. This club is all talk and no delivery and that is the sign of a con artist. If you talk big then you have to deliver eventually or risk getting known as the useless braggard that no one takes seriously anymore. It is going to get a lot worse around the club if the club dosn´t start to deliver on its big talk. You can not live on the past forever so it is time for Woodward and co to deliver in the next 8 hours.

lsd

The Oracle
You are entitled

We’ve made 3 signings this season, we all knew the club weren’t gonna be rebuilt in 1 window, it’s impossible.

I want players who want to play for the club and not a wage packet. If that means waiting for another couple windows then so be it.

The doom and gloom here is astounding. Just because we didnt sign 4,5,6 players we’re immediately crap.

This thread sums up the fans here perfectly

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/let’s-face-it-united-are-a-has-been-club.449540/

2 days prior he made a thread about how great we are and how amazing we’re looking to become:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/can...ebuild-new-core-is-nearing-completion.449419/

Yet because the signings weren’t made, gone from incredibly positive to incredibly negative.

The club simply cannot win

No need for common sense in here ,the entitled don't have time for that sort of thing

Red_toad

I think we will sell Rojo and Darmian until September which will bring our net spend to around £40m. If anyone still needed a proof that we are absolutely skint, here is one.
How do you get the club is skint? The owners will be laughing all the way to the bank, as they'll be in line for bumper dividends.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Guessing the line at the end of the day will be "we tried to do a couple of things but they were more interested in going to Spain/Spurs."

I miss "no value in the market."

Judas

Open to offers
We must have the only fan base in football where people worried about the mess their club is in are mocked by people who believe they’re being better fans but pretending everything is ok. It’s bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.