Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne Football

IMO any club that leaves it till the last day of the window is incompetent
My guess is Ed fancied his chances of making Longstaff the 4th signing, with Mike Ashley usually happy to take the money, but guess Newcastle realize he'll be worth £80 million in 1 year so better to hang on

cloyton

Must admit this is the most angry I have been with a transfer window in recent times. We have arguably a squad with great potential but we lack leaders. We have an unproven manager who needs all the help he can get and we have let go of 3 leaders in the squad this summer with fellani,herrera & valancia.

How have we not identified a midfielder? Its just negligence at this stage? And before we get branded as entitled united fans surely we needed a midfielder more than Harry Maguire? Dont get me wrong, love maguire but we have 6 CBs at the club.. and we have lost 2 CM.. Just disappointed at the moment and we draw to chelsea and lose to wolves int he next two weeks the fan base will be in uproar.

crackers0seven

To people like you and the other Tory backbenchers moaning and making up doom and gloom scenarios to fit your the sky is falling agenda, that say "Im done with this club". Please be done with it and leave. Instead of being excited for our first game against Chelsea on Sunday, discussing tactics and how we will look with our new exciting signings and which of the previous crop will step up and have breakthrough seasons, y'all are here being negative and acting like climate change advocates. Man up and support your team, yeah things aren't as good as they could be, we are all frustrated with certain things but stop crying and get behind the team. Damn.
Tory ha think you are making things up to suit your agenda, Irish is far from tory, I'll man up so,thanks, I'll support so,thanks. Hon ed ,great job. You are fantastic, glazers are fantastic, great window. All is ok. I wont bitch in Nov and dec with our season is done, and my friend here therealtboy wont bitch either, he will just be happy and bury his head in the sand, 6th is grand he will say, all premier league clubs are good and rich so we can't bully and dominate and buy who we want,its understandable. Don't bitch this season realtboy just enjoy the season,talk about tactic,formation,new players old crop, don't talk about the missed opportunity in the summer gone to improve our squad. And I am looking to Sunday,we will beat Chelsea because of their ban and no eden. But it's the dark busier months in winter I'll worry about, enjoy:devil:

WensleyMU

While I don't think things are as bad as some, we are taking a huge gamble not getting a midfielder in. It would make all the difference for us.

I think Martial is capable of 15-20 PL goals if he plays throughout the season as the number 9.

I think we will concede less, much less than last season.

If we lose Pogba through injury or him just giving up then there is zero connection between midfield and attack unless we turn to Gomes, a kid. He along with Greenwood may well breakthrough this season but we cannot expect them to fire us to glory, even in the best case scenario.

An alternative creative player is more important than a DM but either would have been better than neither.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Remember when we used to say that well run clubs don't run around on deadline day . It's good that we have achieved that along with city and Liverpool

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
This is the first window where I’ve genuinely felt we’re unattractive as a club.
Past windows we had the ‘we’re Manchester United ‘ factor. These past 6 years of turd seem to have caught up with us

Rajma

So we recently extended Rojo's contract just to loan him out or sell for peanuts because there's not a single soul out there that could match his current wages? Genius Ed.

BarstoolProphet

What's wrong with Juve? First, they're actively trying to sell their second best player, then they for some reason want to trade him for Lukaku, then they feck with Spurs on DDL. Must be some internal fights going on there.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Dybala is overrated, wanted him to go to Spurs. Would've messed them up more than Sanchez messed Utd up.

Withnail

This is the first window where I’ve genuinely felt we’re unattractive as a club.
Past windows we had the ‘we’re Manchester United ‘ factor. These past 6 years of turd seem to have caught up with us
Yup. We just have to suck it up and hope to jaysus the team gets back into the Top 4 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.