Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Muller is one of those players that his strength is being in the right place at the right time, so you would need good players around him to see him succeed. So that's a no from me, dog.

dev1l

No thanks. His form has dropped off a cliff and like all players who’ve won everything at the highest level, I’d question his desire to do it for us, rather than just use us as a lucrative pension programme.
That s true - my biggest issue with him would be whether he has the right motivation to play for us.
Otherwise watching his goals, I saw him attacking the ball in the six yard area - something we re clearly lacking at the moment.

dev1l

Matic to Inter in January rumours resurfacing. It seems there s legs in the rumour (no pun intended :))

Remains to be seen whether we ll manage to get a decent replacement or not

AdNani

If we can Get Rakitic and Dembele in January that would be a very good January Window. Rakitic is a very good player and I’ve wanted Dembele since he was at Celtic

BlueHaze

If we can Get Rakitic and Dembele in January that would be a very good January Window. Rakitic is a very good player and I’ve wanted Dembele since he was at Celtic
Mate Rakitic will be 32 in March and his best days are long behind him how would that be a good signing? Partey has a clause of €50m, that would have been a good addition to the midfield and it should have happened in the summer.

AdNani

Mate Rakitic will be 32 in March and his best days are long behind him how would that be a good signing? Partey has a clause of €50m, that would have been a good addition to the midfield and it should have happened in the summer.
If it was a short team deal I don’t see it as that much of an issue. In an ideal world we’d get Dembele and McGinn, will see, probably won’t get anyone

Halal Jalal

Emre Can would be a very good purchase: still young, PL proven, cheap (not wanted at Juve), versatile (CM, DM, even CB) and considerably better than any of our midfielders except PP.

Rakitic, Mandzukic, Muller: absolutely idiotic purchases. All of them are finished and looking for a retirement contract. MLS/China players at this point, stay away.

Sterling Archer

I'd take that for January. But why didn't we do it in the summer?

Rakitic was available. Lots of news about it.

Dembele, the Lyon president said something about an offensive enquiry at the very very end of our transfer window.

Sounds like piss poor planning again.

Sterling Archer

Rakatic, Muller and Manzo.... Young and hungry, right?
:lol: so true. Talk about a 180 on the 'United' philosophy. We need a better structure in place to identify young and hungry talent. Giggs opinion will only go do far...wasn't he cold on Thiago and Isco, the latter for his small head? Or was that someone else

Velvet Revolver

Emre Can would be a very good purchase: still young, PL proven, cheap (not wanted at Juve), versatile (CM, DM, even CB) and considerably better than any of our midfielders except PP.

Rakitic, Mandzukic, Muller: absolutely idiotic purchases. All of them are finished and looking for a retirement contract. MLS/China players at this point, stay away.
United has become a pass through club before they get to MLS/China now. Sad!

dev1l

On paper Can looks the deal. However I tend to be a bit wary about the hunger of players who leave on a free. They tend to be more focused on money above anything else.
I m talking in general of course, I don't know the situation with Can (cause I can t know it:), nor do I know if he s a cnut or no)

redshaw

What's the deal with Eric Dier? Wasn't long ago Jose wanted him, 50m or so.

We could do with a defensive midfielder like him, he's 25 but I know he's been left out and recently got a lot of stick when he came back in the 3-0 loss.

Surely he can be better than Matic when match fit. Is he really that shit now? :lol:

Saying that I'd rather we look abroad, must be something out there.

Sterling Archer

To be fair, SAF passed on Henderson because of his weird walking style!
That made sense to me - think it was something about how it might preempt injuries. Fear of ledley king knees. It may have been bad advice from a physio but I don't see a small head being as much an issue haha

dev1l

What's the deal with Eric Dier? Wasn't long ago Jose wanted him, 50m or so.

We could do with a defensive midfielder like him, he's 25 but I know he's been left out and recently got a lot of stick when he came back in the 3-0 loss.

Surely he can be better than Matic when match fit. Is he really that shit now? :lol:

Saying that I'd rather we look abroad, must be something out there.
Didn't know he was so relatively young. I had the impression he s nearing 30.
Anyway he would be an upgrade on Matic. Matic is done in epl Imo. He can still cut it in Serie A where the game is slower and more tactical. I think Serie A suits him perfectly and Inter can get 3 seasons out of him over there

Velvet Revolver

That made sense to me - think it was something about how it might preempt injuries. Fear of ledley king knees. It may have been bad advice from a physio but I don't see a small head being as much an issue haha
Haha I agree, also to be honset, i cannot think of any one in our teams for more than a decade who had a small head.. so you know giggs may have been on to something!

dev1l

So it seems that the options available in January are:
CM: Dier,Can,Rakitic, a Mexican 22 Yr old mf
RW Fraser
for: Mandzuikic, Moussa Dumbele and Muller (unlikely).

Jibbs

If Emre Can is available, we need to sign the guy, will be a perfect signing and just what we need. He is not happy at Juve and more importantly Juve is not in very good financial position, he is also PL proven and would walk in United starting XI. Seems like a very good deal. And if we can add Eriksen on top of that, there will be 2 top class PL proven midfielders for around 60 m. You get a right back for this kind of money these days.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Oh my god I thought that was real. Proper head in hands moment that was.

piesel

If Emre Can is available, we need to sign the guy, will be a perfect signing and just what we need. He is not happy at Juve and more importantly Juve is not in very good financial position, he is also PL proven and would walk in United starting XI. Seems like a very good deal. And if we can add Eriksen on top of that, there will be 2 top class PL proven midfielders for around 60 m. You get a right back for this kind of money these days.
Why?

Jibbs

Christ it almost triggered me. It tells a lot about me, but also about how this club is being run.
Wish I get a job like that where bosses are this incompetent and reward people like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.