Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
Does YouTube count? :)

Not sure if he plays for national team. If that s the case he might feature vs Spain on Saturday.
he was pretty unremarkable until he Went to Russia - but apparently have done really well there. But this is most likely BS

Devil may care

And definitely true.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but I notice you're from Norway, are you saying the story has merit on the Norwegian AM?

If true, then yes it is. Ole reverting to the ol' comfort zone again, maybe?
Desperation more than anything, between this, Dembele and Manduzcik it's panic stations, throwing money away to try and salvage the farcical summer window but just piling more crap into the squad, truth is I doubt Ole will be here to buy anyone in January.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
@Devil may care It was sarcasm as I don't think this is true. And I think people need to stop believing every other article. Agree on Solskjær not being here for the next window (hopefully)

Halal Jalal

On paper Can looks the deal. However I tend to be a bit wary about the hunger of players who leave on a free. They tend to be more focused on money above anything else.
I m talking in general of course, I don't know the situation with Can (cause I can t know it:), nor do I know if he s a cnut or no)
Emre Can seems ambitious enough to me. He already came out twice and complained about his limited role at Juve in media, player content with sitting on the bench while getting paid would never do that (not throwing shade at any of our players but...)

He's the best realistic CM target for January transfer window in my opinion, and we're in desperate need for reinforcement there.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Anyone seen him play?
Another player Ole has worked with,alongside Halaand.
Looks like Ole's following his successful Cardiff City transfer strategy.
Wonder what Eikrem and Daehli are doing nowadays. We could do with more players who are utterly out of their depth but get the 'United way' philosophy or whatever its called.

Velvet Revolver

Wonder what Eikrem and Daehli are doing nowadays. We could do with more players who are utterly out of their depth but get the 'United way' philosophy or whatever its called.
This will increase the academy players in the playing squad numbers.

dev1l

Poch wants him too apparently.

Early days but if he s cheap, I think it worth the effort risk.

We cannot afford to spend 80 million on every player we need to sign.

dev1l

Let s start rolling out the excuses....
Everyone know this very well but still Ed preferred to do "one deal at a time"
Either it s incompetence or else they think everyone is gullible enough to believe them

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Let s start rolling out the excuses....
Everyone know this very well but still Ed preferred to do "one deal at a time"
Either it s incompetence or else they think everyone is gullible enough to believe them
Shock horror.

Guiseppe Rossi

Shock horror.
It's hardly breaking news though is it? It's common knowledge that the January window is difficult as clubs don't want to sell half way through a season, particularly if they're still in cup competitions etc
Fergie always used to say there's no value in the January transfer window as you're paying a premium
The summer window is where we ballsed up not replacing Lukaku and Herrera

dev1l

It's hardly breaking news though is it? It's common knowledge that the January window is difficult as clubs don't want to sell half way through a season, particularly if they're still in cup competitions etc
Fergie always used to say there's no value in the January transfer window as you're paying a premium
The summer window is where we ballsed up not replacing Lukaku and Herrera
It s clear that we didn't replace those because no money was allocated as club is trying to balance the books.
I guess we ll have to wait till next summer for 3 signings, then the one after for another 3,.. and when we finish the rebuilt in 3 or so years time,we would need another big rebuild. So on and soforth...

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
“Three lads could have possibly gone on loan – Angel Gomes, Tahith Chong and James Garner – but he wanted to keep them here and have a look at them on tour. So a decision will be made, no doubt, for January as well. Hopefully, all three will be in the first team and not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.