Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
so, what we’re saying here is Ed and his guys are forcing Mandzukic on Ole now? I wouldn’t be surprised with that at all.

edit: or Ole realizing that it’s better to get someone instead of no one. And better listen to the boss. At least following what the boss wants to do isn’t on him.
I don’t think Ed would have much to say on it other than it can be done if you want.

DarkRed

so, what we’re saying here is Ed and his guys are forcing Mandzukic on Ole now? I wouldn’t be surprised with that at all.

edit: or Ole realizing that it’s better to get someone instead of no one. And better listen to the boss. At least following what the boss wants to do isn’t on him.
or the article is a total fake, like the grand majority of them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
There were articles out a couple days ago that it was Ole who turned down the chance to sign Mandzukic. The articles today say that Ole pushed to try to sign him but Ed and his cronies denied him of the signing.
Story in italy is it was mandzukic who turned you down because he wanted time to think it through and there was none. "Mandzukic wouldn't move in 24 hours" was repeated several times

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm all for us losing deadwood and Matic is certainly that. But the squad is down to bare bones as it is. Can we really afford to lose anyone else. We should be adding players if anything.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Inter Milan XI 2020/21:
1. Grant
2. Young
3. Shaw
4. Jones
5. Rojo
6. Matic
7. Sanchez
8. Pereira
9. Lukaku
10. Lingard
11. Fred

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
why the feck are we being linked to CBs? That's the last thing we need righ tnow.

dev1l

Would be a great signing. Can't see it happening though given the age profile of Juves other CB's.
His favourite player is vidic apparently and Juventus need money to balance books. I think an offer of around 40 m would be accepted by the Italians.

Alabaster Codify7

Weird. Would suggest Ole sees Lindelöf as a backup along with Axel? With Smalling, Jones, Rojo and Bailly potentially leaving?

Orrrrr. Could it be something Allegri wants?

Orrrrr - could it be the papers making stuff up that seems linked to Allegri?? Haha.

OleGunnar20

His favourite player is vidic apparently and Juventus need money to balance books. I think an offer of around 40 m would be accepted by the Italians.
Maybe! I think he'd be a good bet at 40m from what I've seen, which admittedly is only highlights really.

Either way I don't see Lindelof as a long-term starter if we want to be challenging again. Tuanzebe maybe.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Please post the translation when posting tweets that are not in English
24 hours before signing his first contract with Lyon, Man United was trying their hardest to convince Rayan Cherki to sign for them. A plane for Manchester was waiting for him in Bron with a 10M euros cheque

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
So we actively wait for players to sign contracts before perusing them? Re Cherki/Werner.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So we actively wait for players to sign contracts before perusing them? Re Cherki/Werner.
No we wanted him before he signed a professional deal with Lyon. Undoubtedly we'll try again after two or three years but now he stays with Lyon. He clearly is a ridiculous talent so can't blame him for us going Loco.

Nick7

What? We were linked with Cherki quite heavily for months. He obviously decided to stay with Lyon and we made one final push before he signed.

Red_toad

Source RMC

Damn 10M bonus on signature isn't enough to sign 15 year old nowadays, football is getting crazy.
He’s crazy crazy good though. If he stays grounded and focused he could well be a world class player. He’s obviously made a choice based on his development rather then short term gain. Hopefully he doesn’t suffer any serious injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.