Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I want Ziyech and Haland. Plus Partey. Can I have that for us?
If their rumoured release clauses are to be taken seriously, then all three would cost about as much as Maguire did?

Haland - €20m
Ziyech - €35m
Partey - €50m

Around £88m!

Alabaster Codify7

If their rumoured release clauses are to be taken seriously, then all three would cost about as much as Maguire did?

Haland - €20m
Ziyech - €35m
Partey - €50m

Around £88m!

That would literally be a game-changing series of transfers for less than £100m. In the current climate, it is a no brainer of a strategy to seal all three deals ASAP.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Haland - €20m
Ziyech - €35m
Partey - €50m

Around £88m!
I think Haaland would cost an arm and a leg because Raiola fees will take it to stupid levels. And is Partey even that good? From what I've read he can't pass the ball to save his life. But I haven't seen him much so I stress this is from what I hear.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We aren't buying anyone in January. We're incompetent enough during the Summer let alone in Jan when it genuinely is a lot more difficult to buy players. Although I say that but I imagine City will have no problem getting in a top center-half.

enurs

We need to get Haaland and a creative midfield player who also have no problem being a sub. In this way we don’t have to play Pereira or Lingard in case Pogba, Fred or McT is injured. Our team today is strong enough for top 4, problem is we have injures all the time. We need to get better subs!
Haaland can score 15-20 goals for us this season if we sign in 1st of january :)

In the summer we get Maddison

Alabaster Codify7

We seriously need bodies in CM.

Pogba and Matic likely to leave = Scott, Fred, Pereira, Garner. Abysmal options. We need 3 new midfielders to honest.

izec

Reliable?
Not heard much of them before yesterday, and i am a transfer regular. Maybe an Argentinian knows more

For what it's worth, they have another rumour linking Tagliafico with a move to Borussia Dortmund for 60m. Angeliño (the City LB) gets linked with a move to Ajax by De Telegraaf. So there could be something in it

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
McT and Fred can both do that - it's the creative passes they can't do :)
They can’t do it well enough. Fred maybe, hence his passing stats are often in the 80s.

You want a range of passing too. One touch, on the volley, through pass, outside of the foot etc. This is what high level midfield play is about, it allows you to keep the ball moving at speed, regardless of the angle, height and pressure it comes to you under. I don’t think what we have is strong in that department. Jorginho is someone who is a good passer, for example, and I don’t think anyone would (or ‘should’, I should probably say), compare his passing ability to our midfield. It’s levels above.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Agree on the huge investment part required to rebuild the team. Would really like the rest of it to be true but I think it's sadly a load of crap :(
You don't think funds will be available or that they realize the team needs investment?

BlueHaze

Even if his release clause is 20m wouldn't it just spark a bidding war which would increase the price anyway?
Well firstly I think we can rule out the thing about the clause, there's no way that's true. Secondly that's not how release clauses work. Once it's triggered it's triggered. Multiple clubs can activate it and it will then be up to the player to decide where he wants to go.

tenpoless

Well firstly I think we can rule out the thing about the clause, there's no way that's true. Secondly that's not how release clauses work. Once it's triggered it's triggered. Multiple clubs can activate it and it will then be up to the player to decide where he wants to go.
Once it's triggered it's up to him and whoever pays Raiola the most basically.

Lynty

Haaland can score 15-20 goals for us this season if we sign in 1st of january :)
:lol: :lol: No chance

On another note. I'm starting to think Pogba will be here next year. Madrid seems to have cooled off, add the comments from Perez and they're in for Van de Beek. Other Real, it's hard to see where he would go.

BlueHaze

:lol: :lol: No chance

On another note. I'm starting to think Pogba will be here next year. Madrid seems to have cooled off, add the comments from Perez and they're in for Van de Beek. Other Real, it's hard to see where he would go.
PSG would 100% be interested. Possibly even Barca.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Not heard much of them before yesterday, and i am a transfer regular. Maybe an Argentinian knows more

For what it's worth, they have another rumour linking Tagliafico with a move to Borussia Dortmund for 60m. Angeliño (the City LB) gets linked with a move to Ajax by De Telegraaf. So there could be something in it
In the Tagliafico to Dortmund rumour they claim that he would move for €60m from Ajax and that Dortmund would double his salary of €7.5m per year. Literally all of these numbers are nonsense. That would double Dortmunds current transfer record for a position they just bought a new player for (Schulz at LB) €15m per year in salaries would instantly make him our top earner quite a bit ahead of Reus and I would also doubts that he earns €7.5m at Ajax (not so sure there). So at least concerning this report it seems to be utter bollocks so I would not trust the source too much.

Lynty

PSG would 100% be interested. Possibly even Barca.
I agree with PSG, especially if Neymar leaves - but don't think Pogba would want that move. Can't see Barca dropping £100m on a midfielder when they've Arthur and De Jong and much cheaper options to replace Rakitic, depends what they do managerial wise I suppose.

Niko Kranjcar
Don't blame him, Kranjcar was a great player.

prateik

15m :lol:

There is no way levy pays anywhere near that to get Jose a friend in the dressing room.

BlueHaze

I agree with PSG, especially if Neymar leaves - but don't think Pogba would want that move. Can't see Barca dropping £100m on a midfielder when they've Arthur and De Jong and much cheaper options to replace Rakitic, depends what they do managerial wise I suppose.
I don't think PSG would be his preferred destination either but if Madrid refuses to pay up and PSG make an offer he won't hesitate to force a move out of sheer desperation. He's made it abundantly clear he wants to leave. He's wanted out for 2 seasons now and if he won't be gone in January he will be in the summer. I can guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.