Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabaster Codify7

I would take Smalling back if we sell Jones, Rojo and maybe even Bailly. He's infinitely better at being a CB than all of them.

vanderpants

I see people are already being fooled by Ed Woodwards propaganda media shite, then at the end of January he will come out and say there's no value in buying players in January

Judas

Open to offers
We've got all the power still, can't see the club being bulled to be honest. Real seemingly aren't that interested, he's our prize asset, so why would we sell on the cheap.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We've got all the power still, can't see the club being bulled to be honest. Real seemingly aren't that interested, he's our prize asset, so why would we sell on the cheap.
Yup. Only way we lose our strengthened stance here is if Pogba starts forcing his way out, which I do not think he will -- much to the chagrin of those obsessed with the idea that he's faking an injury. We won't sell in January, and there's no way he risks his Euros spot by refusing to play football.

Most likely he goes in the summer, at which point he has 12 months(?) left on his contract, at a semi-reduced fee. Around what we paid for him. Hopefully a little more.

Snafu17

I feel like L'Equipe have the same exact Pogba spiel before every single transfer window. They might as well copy paste their old articles.

It's the one from United Report about Tottenham beind supposedly interested in signing Matic.
United Report have zero sources, they're just a shit aggregator account that should've been banned a long time ago. BR is the source which is supposed to be Bleacher Report, I think?

CM10

Yup. Only way we lose our strengthened stance here is if Pogba starts forcing his way out, which I do not think he will -- much to the chagrin of those obsessed with the idea that he's faking an injury. We won't sell in January, and there's no way he risks his Euros spot by refusing to play football.

Most likely he goes in the summer, at which point he has 12 months(?) left on his contract, at a semi-reduced fee. Around what we paid for him. Hopefully a little more.
I think we've still got the option of extending Pogba's contract by 12 months beyond 2021 so we shouldn't really be budging on the fee but I can still envisage us getting shafted. Madrid don't seem that keen and Juve are the ultimate stingebags.

dev1l

If United want 2 central midfielders, I won't be surprised if we re considering selling 2 - Matic and possibly Pogba too in January.
Longstaff situation is interesting - Bruce is apparently looking out for a central midfielder and at the same time Longstaff is not getting much game time...as long as he s not injured.
Don't know, could be Longstaff and Erikssen in and Matic and Pogba out.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If United want 2 central midfielders, I won't be surprised if we re considering selling 2 - Matic and possibly Pogba too in January.
Longstaff situation is interesting - Bruce is apparently looking out for a central midfielder and at the same time Longstaff is not getting much game time...as long as he s not injured.
Don't know, could be Longstaff and Erikssen in and Matic and Pogba out.
We’d need to do better than that. I think Longstaff has potential but Eriksen isn’t all that really. If we’re going to let Pogba go, I’d want better.

Alabaster Codify7

I can't believe Longstaff is being seriously mentioned here. If this has legs we are fecked. 60m for a player that appears to be lesser than our current first choice average pairing. Brilliant.

dev1l

I can't believe Longstaff is being seriously mentioned here. If this has legs we are fecked. 60m for a player that appears to be lesser than our current first choice average pairing. Brilliant.
Where did you get the 60m fee from?
Also, since summer our links to him seem to have died out.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The board won't sanction a move for Longstaff due to the high asking price which is the correct call IMO.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
120 million + Odegaard would be a fair deal. Or Rodrygo if you prefer.
Hehe,I am kidding, 80 million + Mariano on loan and let us deal with that annoying injury :D
Do you think Perez would sacrifice Odegaard to get Pogba?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Do you think Perez would sacrifice Odegaard to get Pogba?
I don't think so, simply because he has never played(being ready)for Madrid and it would be unforgivable to sell him without seeing his true potential, after the time spent and expectations created.

In any case this is a power struggle, if Zidane wins in the end Florentino will have to sacrifice someone, but still, personally I would not bet on Odegaard.
I also believe that although it is not official, his loan is for 2 years

kidbob

How about they pay us the 150m (he's under contract for a while yet) and lets throw on the extra 100m they owe us from stealing Ronaldo at a low price now revised. Every transfer to Madrid should be inflated until they pay us the proper price for developing and then providing them with their best ever player. So 150 million for Juve but 250 million for Madrid. 150 million for Pogba and a 100 million fee to reconcile the price we sold them Ronaldo for. Also from now on any player they want to buy from us has an extra 30 million added on afterwards because of their behaviour in the Ronaldo saga. Basically if Madrid want to do business with us they can pay the price for being a cnut of a club.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Wisdom in Tutin is Dortmund are well into Can and Mandzukic for January... which would mean Sancho going?

Eric's Seagull

I feel like L'Equipe have the same exact Pogba spiel before every single transfer window. They might as well copy paste their old articles.

United Report have zero sources, they're just a shit aggregator account that should've been banned a long time ago. BR is the source which is supposed to be Bleacher Report, I think?
Thanks for that :)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If they are willing to sacrifice Odegaard and Pogba wants to go, I’d make that deal. In the most ideal world, I’d get Odegaard regardless and play him with Pogba in a 3. He’s hard working off the ball, and brilliant on it. With a proper energetic DM behind them, the team can dominate the midfield area in every aspect of the game.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Mate i just did that for the bantz. But knowing Woodward...

Status
Not open for further replies.