Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Is Vidal coming?

Marotta: ”It depends on various factors. I do not deny that he would be an important player for us, but I believe that at this moment the position of the Barcelona coach is at risk, so the situation depends on other things.”

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
That is the United way, we do the scouting and buying the same month. feck preparation
Well obviously they have been scouting players for a long time. Even you can't believe otherwise.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Valladolid could make one of the most outstanding winter signings if it manages to conclude the negotiations that it has initiated, according to Eurosport, with 32-year-old French forward Hatem Ben Arfa. The player is currently without a team after leaving Rennes last summer.

peridigm

Chance to move Matic, Rojo, and Young out in the same window and we can’t due to a depleted squad. Just our luck.

SweetRightFoot

Why are you trying to read things into Rio’s tweet? Putting pressure on the club? Rubbish. He’s just a fan like the rest of us.
Fairly sure he's an ex-player, club hero, personal friend of our current manager, who's well liked at Old Trafford and in the know with top level information at the club

but I could be mistaken.

croadyman

I will hold my hands up and admit I have been proven well wrong if we do bring in our first non premier league or UK based player under Ole.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
We really are the footballing equivalent of a kid who does nothing and starts revising for his GCSE the night before the exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.