Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
According to that, pochettino wanted to buy Bruno last summer and now united are interested in buying him so pochettino to united confirmed. Quite a leap.

Reminds of that I'm on setanta sports episode with Wayne and Dave from Newcastle.

"Nigerians are buying Newcastle like, Ameobi is from Nigeria like, Ameobi is buying Newcastle like."

The Red Thinker

Bruno is the caliber of players we need in our team. If he isn’t top, top quality and turns out to be a good player, that’s the player we need on the bench. I love that we give our academy players a go, but we will never reach City or Liverpool levels that way. Players like Mason are an exception. We need quality on the pitch and off it. Loaded with talent. Ole has had rotten luck. Every time he gets something going, an injury comes.

This has been a season virtually without Pogba. And that bodes well for us. For he will not be here next season.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Looks a very good player that I wanted at United. Would be a fantastic signing for Arsenal.
How much do you know of him. Only reason why I'm slightly positive is because i trust Edu to have scouted him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
How much do you know of him. Only reason why I'm slightly positive is because i trust Edu to have scouted him.
I've watched him a fair bit in the last 18 months and if you sign him I believe he will prove to be a very good signing for a reasonable price. He was close to joining Atletico Madrid but they had to pull out due to FFP issues. Edu definitely will have huge influence if you manage to sign him. He's a excellent #8 that will improve cosiderably in the coming seasons and can really help with both defense and attack. Will need time to settle though.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Inter have done more for the well-being of our club and transfers in the last 6 years than Ed Deadwood.

And that was before this piece of news. They deserve a medal if they buy off Sanchez.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Has anyone read this drivel? :houllier:

Buy Bruno, a player who provides goals & assists from midfield, as a 10, and then move him back to an 8 and install Maddison as the 10.

That would be just fecking stupid.
I thought Bruno was always an 8?

nyanza

Do Inter need defenders? A Rojo+Jones package might be available in the summer, hopefully Young, Sanchez and Lukaku will put in some good words.

manuchamp88

Shock, it’s already doubled in value since I last read a version of that story.
Imagine they refuse it again knowing Woodward's permanent woody for young British players. Will be in the Neymar figures by the end of the window...

manuchamp88

God bless Inter. We should give them Lingard and Jones for free as a thank you gesture.
I was thinking the other day, it's getting high time there was a small statue of Conte outside Old Trafford. Nothing too ostentatious but enough to show appreciation for this deadwood-buying legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.