Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He is a good player, he attacks well although perhaps with too much enthusiasm and has a lot of resistance, but tactically is a disaster, often badly placed.
A different coach or team and he could improve. In any case I think it's just a loan
Do you know what his release clause is?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
no idea, but I guess it will be over 150 million. All the Madrid clauses are prohibitive, but maybe they would sell for 40 or 50
Also with Carvajal and Hakimi they (edit: Real) cannot really offer him much.

Last edited:

Hoof the ball

Bollocks. Hudson-Odoi and Sane.
Sane suffered the serious knee injury right before it was known that Bayern were swooping in on the deal to be completely, so any delays on that transfer is accounted for.
As for Hudson-Odoi, well, that's an isolated instance of a player simply not wanting to leave Chelsea. Has nothing to do with Bayern's ability to broker a deal or not.

Nick7

Sane suffered the serious knee injury right before it was known that Bayern were swooping in on the deal to be completely, so any delays on that transfer is accounted for.
As for Hudson-Odoi, well, that's an isolated instance of a player simply not wanting to leave Chelsea. Has nothing to do with Bayern's ability to broker a deal or not.
Sane to Bayern was in the media long long before that. Hudson Odoi was absolutely not the way you put it. He was pushing to go for a long time before signing the new Chelsea contract. Bayern just didn't pay up, the news rumbled on a long time with them trying to unsettle him before Chelsea's transfer ban happened and they offered him a huge contract to stay.

Cliche Guevara

Sane is still going on and being played out very publicly.

This is another example of people noticing certain things with United because they are fans and missing a lot of what other clubs are involved with.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Sane to Bayern was in the media long long before that. Hudson Odoi was absolutely not the way you put it. He was pushing to go for a long time before signing the new Chelsea contract. Bayern just didn't pay up, the news rumbled on a long time with them trying to unsettle him before Chelsea's transfer ban happened and they offered him a huge contract to stay.
He also had a pretty serious injury. Had he not suffered that, he'd probably be a Bayern Munich player.

Stretch

How does it make sense?

This clause was already claimed in the summer. It was supposed to be €35m and Spurs triggered it. Apparently Bruno agreed not to claim the payment in order to help the club.

Why is Castles acting like nobody was aware of this in the summer? Why would they add a further clause when the previous one was met and the player agreed to waive the money?

It’s bizarre but at this point Castles has made a cnut of himself leading in this as a done deal. He’s now having to come out with as much nonsense as possible to backtrack.
Well I wasn't aware of the clause at all. In fact, I've not seen anyone mention it so far in the Bruno thread nor any other journalists speaking of it at all.

No Love

In reality, losing Chong and Young this window won’t impact us much. With that said, it’s not a good look if we continue to let players leave and don’t add anyone to the squad. Just sends the wrong message to everyone - Players at both ends of the age spectrum allowed to leave, with no one coming in.

We really need a big 10 days in the market to give everyone a boost; however, I’m not convinced we’re going get it.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Dont really get what they've seen in Chong. Still a very raw player, but do we think he has a very high ceiling level?

romufc

Conte is worse than Mourinho with young players.
Weirdly, as things stand United is probably the best chance for a youngster to get game time with the thin squad.

Now with Rashford's injury there is a position on the wings that needs filling.

It possible could be a 6 month audition to say I deserve a contract or to other clubs come and sign me.

RedNed77

Which is why i would stay clear of british players like Madison and Grealish, and why i was against the Maguire deal. There is no value in buying overpriced and overrated english players. A competent board would never spend a total of 130 million pounds for Freaking Wan bissaka and Maguire. Absolute madness.
True that. We could be spending it on the likes of Lukaku, Di Maria, Rojo, Bailly, Dalot, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Schneiderlin, Sanchez, Depay, Fellaini, Matic, Daley Blind, Falcao, Darmian, Mkhitaryan, . Feck these english players, we should definitely be buying foreign. It's a sure thing every time and IMHO it's the future.

Nick7

Dont really get what they've seen in Chong. Still a very raw player, but do we think he has a very high ceiling level?
He's been very highly rated even since before he joined us. Still raw, but lots of potential.

romufc

Which is why i would stay clear of british players like Madison and Grealish, and why i was against the Maguire deal. There is no value in buying overpriced and overrated english players. A competent board would never spend a total of 130 million pounds for Freaking Wan bissaka and Maguire. Absolute madness.
Yes, we have had alot of success in foreign players recently too? These two have probably be our better signings in 7 years.

A competent fan would know that too. Outside the CB's playing for the top clubs, maguire is possibly one of the best CB's.

But lets not sign a CB who we know will be good and adapt instead try spending 40m on CB who will never adapt and played PL football?

Infra-red

No, not really. He's older than Sancho, Haaland, Hudson-Odoi and the same age as Havertz, Zaniolo, Donnarumma, De Ligt, João Felix etc.

He's not a massive talent in my view.

Godfather

Nobody has ever actually said that, they aren’t top talent and the season is over in Brazil.

Other than that...
So why aren't we shopping there then? And they are huge talents mate.

Oh and btw: Nobody said it's hard to get players in Jan? Have a word with yourself. We hear that every fecking January from our managers

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Will no doubt transfer into the next Robben how he's out of a United shirt.

DoomSlayer

True that. We could be spending it on the likes of Lukaku, Di Maria, Rojo, Bailly, Dalot, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Schneiderlin, Sanchez, Depay, Fellaini, Matic, Daley Blind, Falcao, Darmian, Mkhitaryan, . Feck these english players, we should definitely be buying foreign. It's a sure thing every time and IMHO it's the future.
Smooth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.