Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Wasn't inter fecked up like us few years ago? How did they sort the mess out?

RedMilo

Can anyone explain to me, why we are not in for Zaha especially since we have the 25% sell-on clause in our favour. Our current attackers get to edge of the opposition box and run out of ideas, at least Wilf will create for us in these situations... I just don't get it..

theklr

Can anyone explain to me, why we are not in for Zaha especially since we have the 25% sell-on clause in our favour. Our current attackers get to edge of the opposition box and run out of ideas, at least Wilf will create for us in these situations... I just don't get it..
Would agree, but think Zaha has ruled it out because of his previous experience with us.

RedMilo

Would agree, but think Zaha has ruled it out because of his previous experience with us.
Both he and us are in very different situations to his 1st spell, with us still in 5th if he joins we have a fighting chance for CL football, which is what he wants. I think it would suit both parties.

Wheato

He's a big-ish fish in a small pond. Put him in our team, with the expectation, pressure and an opposition with 11 men behind the ball, and suddenly he's average. But we knew that anyway. We need someone who really has an exceptional talent. Like a young Giggs running at you. Zaha doesn't come close.

RedMilo

He's a big-ish fish in a small pond. Put him in our team, with the expectation, pressure and an opposition with 11 men behind the ball, and suddenly he's average. But we knew that anyway. We need someone who really has an exceptional talent. Like a young Giggs running at you. Zaha doesn't come close.
I think your doing him a disservice, he has definitely matured as a player since he came to us with more end product. He does it week in week out in PL. I take your point re 11 men behind the ball, but the guy has bags of imagination and can beat a man at the drop of a hat. There are no young Giggs' around unfortunately, the lack of quality available in scary, that's why the club has decided to get them in young and try and coach them. Zaha would definitely improve our attack and give us a different dimension..

yamo123x

slimani? ighalo? Tevez?....Who next john carew?? total embrassment, panic panic panic.... cannot believe what we have become.

Woodward needs to step down and appoint a football man with clear visions and rebuild a squad with young players surrounded by quality experience.

Red_toad

slimani? ighalo? Tevez?....Who next john carew?? total embrassment, panic panic panic.... cannot believe what we have become.

Woodward needs to step down and appoint a football man with clear visions and rebuild a squad with young players surrounded by quality experience.
I cannot believe how silly people are reacting to such stories. I mean they’re based on nothing, but some people (like yourself) are criticising the club because a media outlet has published a complete piece of crap story. How feckin gullible are some fans?
The Tevez link is based on an interview by Berbatov I believe. Not an actual link to getting him back to the club, just an opinion of an ex player.

NYAS

:lol: It’s hilarious how confident these “I only watch the PL” posters are when they say Slimani’s shit, even when corrected by posters who know that football exists outside England.

It’s fine if you don’t take any interest in Ligue 1, just don’t pretend you do and claim someone’s shit when you have zero idea. Just say you don’t know. Makes you look like less of an imbecile.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
:lol: It’s hilarious how confident these “I only watch the PL” posters are when they say Slimani’s shit, even when corrected by posters who know that football exists outside England.

It’s fine if you don’t take any interest in Ligue 1, just don’t pretend you do and claim someone’s shit when you have zero idea. Just say you don’t know. Makes you look like less of an imbecile.
He isn't shit but I'm not sure about his profile, in hindisight he could have a been an interesting backup for Lukaku under Mourinho.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

Just because its on the internet doesnt mean its true fecking hell man wake the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.