Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Its from a Scottish radio phone in. A Hearts fan phoned in to complain that Scotland weren’t picking Hearts goalkeeper Antti Niemi.

The presenter said he’s Finnish.

The guy replied how’s he finished he’s only 28.

No, he’s from Finland.

Oh, I thought he was Scottish.

I was going to make that joke the other day, funnily enough, in relation to a United target.
Okay, now it's funny :lol:

NYAS

He isn't shit but I'm not sure about his profile, in hindisight he could have a been an interesting backup for Lukaku under Mourinho.
We could do with someone of his profile; funnily enough for the very reason you mention. I like the fact that he could be a physical option off the bench, he’s experienced and he wouldn’t throw a strop whenever he doesn’t start a game. He is also more than a “lump up top” as he has shown with his ability to provide assists this season.

Acole9

Outstanding
A front three of Slimani, Ighalo and Tevez :drool:. We could then send young Greenwood on loan to Inter Milan.

Womp

idiot
You're telling me competing with Sheff Utd and Wolves for a Europa League spot under Ole isn't an attractive proposition for a player of Cavani's ability?

NJM78

Cracking January so far for us. 4 losses, 1 win, Rashford injured, no signings and basically knocked out of one cup, probably both....

We did sell Ashley Young so I guess that’s something.

theklr

Cracking January so far for us. 4 losses, 1 win, Rashford injured, no signings and basically knocked out of one cup, probably both....

Will be make or break for Solskjær the few months ahead now. Especially if he doesnt get any backing from the board. A few more losses now and the pressure will be untenable.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Is he really that bad? He looked a prospect under LvG for a while. Why don't they just sell him if he has no future at United?
His contract expires at the end of the season I think, so probably just going to let him go. The would get nothing much for him anyway.

AFC NimbleThumb

You’re woefully missing the point.

It is an absolute imperative part of our ‘rebuild’ that we become historically bad with absolutely no sign of improvement on the pitch for us to then become world beaters in 4 years time under OgS.

In years time you’ll be looking back at that Ashley Young transfer & will realise how pivotal a role it played in the ‘rebuild’.

Buying players is so 1990s United, get with the program.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ah fair enough. Bit of a shame really.
Think given how we are now pretty stocked at full back it's time he moved on. With Williams, Laird, Dalot and AWB can't see where he gets a look in. They are all as young or younger than CBJ too and show much more promise.

DarkRed

We scouted Bordeaux a few times last year, could be us
Internet search for Aurélien Tchouameni
Defensive Midfield
Height: 1,85 m
Strengths: Ball interception, Concentration
Likes to play short passes

He is looking more like a Mourinho target, but who knows, maybe Ole wants to play with two attacking 8s next season.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I think posters should have to do some sort of forfeit every time they fall for that Lingard joke.

pacifictheme

Think given how we are now pretty stocked at full back it's time he moved on. With Williams, Laird, Dalot and AWB can't see where he gets a look in. They are all as young or younger than CBJ too and show much more promise.
Plus the fact someone in their 20s get loan deals 3 divisions lower probably shouldn't be anywhere near the united first team.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How much did he go for?
Supposedly around €20m + some bonuses down the line, up to around another €10-15m.

Bild claim that Jose and Spurs are looking at Götze and Alcacer.

Status
Not open for further replies.