Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Kind of surprised if this went through.
Both have their qualities and could certainly be useful signings for a club like Spurs (Alcacer in particular has a freakish goal ratio for Dortmund, that even this season remained very good). However Mourinho isn't exactly the coach to create the proper enviroment for them to shine, so I would be inclined to agree with you. On the other hand he's also the guy who signed Mkhitaryan, so who knows?!

Last edited:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Slimani left out of Monaco's squad tonight

I think he may be Spurs bound ya know

piesel

Tuchel confirmed that a De Sciglio-Kurzawa swap is in the works between Juve and PSG.

passing-wind

Don't think I need to translate.
This is the exact reason us having some revised transfer strategy is a load of rubbish. How much attacking / midfield talent have we missed out on in the last 24 months.

hungrywing

This is the exact reason us having some revised transfer strategy is a load of rubbish. How much attacking / midfield talent have we missed out on in the last 24 months.
one maguire =

one olmo
one halaand
one ?
one ?

insert two 20m players (now each worth 60m+) of choice

That's 7-8 goals against vs 40-ish goals for.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
"Fener won't allow January exit"=Fener want to sell ASAP and have activated all the journos they know.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Not a direct transfer tweet, but Emre Can is missing from Juve's matchday squad for the first time (in Serie A) this season. Seems fairly omnious with recent reports of a transfer. If I'm not completely mistaken they actually left a couple of spots open.

NYAS

Pablo Mari to Arsenal? :eek:

Upset at that as a Flamengo watcher and slightly jealous as a United supporter. Hope he forgets to defend like everyone else at that club.

Bogga

Fernandes have gone quiet... Now we're mostly being rumoured with buying or loaning Mr. Crap or his brother... I'm done with this... See you in June

Status
Not open for further replies.