Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuchamp88

Obvious nonesense. Who is this guy anyway? If United fail to get Bruno now there probably be riots at every home match. It would be a monumental safety issue if the club acted so irresponsibly.
I doubt that. 7 years of mistreatment from the board and the fans bring out some banners and have only just started (audibly) singing some songs about them. What's next? A strongly worded letter?

Hoof the ball

Valencia give him up smooth within a matter of days though.

I’m sure if we could get Harry Kane from Spurs for £60m we would.
It's not even about that. It's more about the aggressiveness of the Barça board in recognising that losing Suarez mid-season requires immediate attention in order to retain standards in the CL and La Liga. If it wasn't Rodrigo, it's Aube; if not him, it'd be some other fairly high quality target who's attainable.

So, as it relates to us, we've got half a season to get into the top four. We need to capitalise on Spurs and Chelsea's constantly irregular form, but poor recruitment will most certainly mean that it'll become increasingly difficult to accomplish that. In all of our scouting network, are we to believe that Slimani represents the best and most available short-term solution to Rashford's absence? It's a poor stop-gap. Unimaginative.

Last edited:

bucky

Breaking | L'Équipe confirm reports that Antero Henrique is in advanced negotiations to take a position at Manchester United.

Infra-red

Breaking | L'Équipe confirm reports that Antero Henrique is in advanced negotiations to take a position at Manchester United.
I supposed when we eventually appointed a DOF, it was inevitably going to be the worst one in Europe.

VanGaalyTime

I doubt that. 7 years of mistreatment from the board and the fans bring out some banners and have only just started (audibly) singing some songs about them. What's next? A strongly worded letter?
It's interesting. But I think something has clicked with the fans this season. It's probably the first year it's been abundantly clear that the Glazers have zero interest in the success of Manchester United. Most fans are now seeing that the club refuses to invest in players and has allowed the structure to fail. Each year there was something to be hopeful about. This was the first summer i KNEW for sure we would finish outside the top 4. With Rashford & Pogba out, I think we'll struggle to finish top 10. The current squad is about 15th best in the Premier League given the injuries, & many fans are realizing that the Glazers are absolutely fine with that.

sparx99

I supposed when we eventually appointed a DOF, it was inevitably going to be the worst one in Europe.
Honestly, if this happens then I reckon Ed has done it just to prove DOF doesn't work at Man Utd and he can go back to being in charge once he fires Antero Henrique.

Sambob

Sheffield United were after him, general consensus is that he is a talent, 21 year old midfielder, Norwegian.

Alabaster Codify7

DOF News - would by typical of us to target the most dislikeable, slimy, cnut of an option out there who also has a stinking record of transfers.

Sander Berge News - yes fecking please. A young, decently rated midfielder in a position we need bodies? Do it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Heard great things about Berge on here for the last few years. Sounds encouraging. Right profile to provide squad depth at least, which we would need going forward.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Someone post a Youtube compilation !
Someone post a Youtube compilatioooooooooooon, dammit !!!

AB_89

Who the hell is sander berge? Granted I do love an unknown signing. Those are the best ones.
21 year old Norwegian from Genk. Played a lot of games for them and has some experience in the champions league/europa league. Plays as a DM and is a big unit, highly rated. Not seen him play myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.