Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
So wait, after not agreeing a deal all winter, Barca become 'interested' and we just agree to the price :lol:
Everything I'm reading says otherwise? £47m initial fee when Sporting wanted £60m.

It seems the negotiations were around the add ons which are more achievable.

Sounds a very good deal for United in fairness.

Alabaster Codify7

If we could somehow get a striker over the line before Friday night, even a bloody Slimani type stop-gap loan, I'd take it as improvement to the squad for the run-in after Fernandes is secured.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm pretty sure Tadic signed a ten year contract not too long ago? One that sees him take up coaching with Ajax on retiring from playing.

HJ12

Good technical player who has reinvented himself as a forward at Ajax. I wouldn’t mind.
You would be in the minority no doubt. The typical knee-jerk reaction would be that we're getting a Southampton has-been.

AB_89

Of course he’s dreadful. Any club with 370m to spend on Mbappe and Neymar could have closed the deal. I want the guy who found Kante, Vardy and Mahrez to become our DOF.
That was Steve Walsh.

Everton signed him and their transfers have been largely unsuccessful. He got sacked in 2018 and was replaced by Marcel Brands.

Xaviboy

Sky sports saying that PSV player Periero missing from training today alongside Bergwiin. Seen a rumour on other thread that we could be in for him. Is Periero a centre forward?

Josep Dowling

Yeah, theres nothing of any note happening at all.
Maybe Cavani to Chelsea but Jim will be stuck reading out Chutneys tweets all day
:lol: I nearly had a moan about him this morning and thought better of it. He must follow every Football League team on twitter.

WelshManc

Sky sports saying that PSV player Periero missing from training today alongside Bergwiin. Seen a rumour on other thread that we could be in for him. Is Periero a centre forward?
Just done a quick search and it says he's an attacking midfielder.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Everything I'm reading says otherwise? £47m initial fee when Sporting wanted £60m.

It seems the negotiations were around the add ons which are more achievable.

Sounds a very good deal for United in fairness.
Going by portuguese media reports throughout this whole saga, they wanted 60+10/65+5 You negotiated that down to 55+10. Euros

Infestissumam

I love how every Luckhurst tweet is full of Sander Berge mentions. Will probably be ridiculed for that for a very long time and that in itself makes me happy. Cnut.

Adamsk7

I’ve gotta say, £46m is a great deal for a club captain, an international with great stats, who is still only 25.

I know it was a long drawn out process but if we are actually going to rebuild this squad, we can’t keep buying £100m players. We’ve gotta be shrewd and make our money go as far as possible to get the right strength in depth.If 5-10m upfront saving means we can put that money to good use elsewhere then so be it.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
It’s not overlooked because it’s bollocks. They could have demanded whatever they wanted, it’s totally irrelevant. We were never paying that money.
Like we wouldn't pay 80m for Maguire....

VanGaalyTime

A midfielder & a striker and all of a sudden this is a very good window. I know time is running out, but surely there's a striker out there we can get who is good for the squad & can get 10 goals over the rest of the season. Maybe Mitrovic?

Status
Not open for further replies.