Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

50 Million :lol:
That's the kind of story, that come summer when he goes to another club for 20m people will trot out screaming "UNITED TAX!!!!!" and how he's the second coming of christ as a footballer despite never seeing him play.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
That's the kind of story, that come summer when he goes to another club for 20m people will trot out screaming "UNITED TAX!!!!!" and how he's the second coming of christ as a footballer despite never seeing him play.
I’ve seen him play a handful of times for Kosovo.

He’s just your run of the mill target man IMO. If a lower half PL team bought him for sub 10 Million I don’t think anyone would bat an eyelid.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I thought he could have done a job for us. People forget how young he was when he played for Liverpool.
Word in Germany is that he's desperate to grab a starting spot at the Euros and thus very keen to return to Bundesliga/sign for Dortmund (to the point of taking a severe pay cut), because they offer him a spot as a CB. If that's true then I don't think he would've wanted to join United as sort of an opportunistic singing and besides one of the less credible sources said United (and others) actually did make an enquiry.

Alabaster Codify7

I like those quotes from Ole. He's firmly telling the fans that he wants and needs one more signing before 11pm tomorrow - Woodward and co, its now on you.

lysglimt

Scout
I’ve seen him play a handful of times for Kosovo.

He’s just your run of the mill target man IMO. If a lower half PL team bought him for sub 10 Million I don’t think anyone would bat an eyelid.
Yeah he is a beast….thats the kind of signing its good to have on the bench - but not good enough in a first team

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Presume we'll get the same sort of turn out when we announce the signing of a striker on loan.
Don't think anybody gets a welcome now. Carrington is that closed off. Loved it when Berbatov was signed at the last minute as was at OT. Stayed up glued to Sky to see that.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
:lol: I remember staying up to watch a bloke move around a building through some windows. It really was the best of times.
Same here and I particularly enjoyed the the dark "did they get the paperwork submitted in time" hour that followed midnight before I could finally go to bed

GwilDor

Eriksen has since left. We live in a dynamic universe.
But, you signed that portuguese lad too didn’t you. And the fact Eriksen wanted to leave was apparent before MOU Signed, hardly a surprise. Rumours still have you looking for a striker(Piatek/Giroud/Slimani/?). Are you selling Son, Alli or Moura too then?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Are Lundstram's days numbered? Asking for FPL reasons mainly but noticed he's been benched a bit recently and with a midfield signing now in he's going to find it tough to compete.
It looks that way. Contract running out, Besic starting over him and Berge coming in.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It looks that way. Contract running out, Besic starting over him and Berge coming in.
I read he was asking for you to treble his wages. Probably off then. Will be a decent free transfer for a few clubs no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.