Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OleGunnar20

Feck Bournemouth if we want him make it happen. We have to bully these clubs again.
Easier said than done with how rich all these PL clubs are these days I'm afraid. Unless the player kicks off or you massively overpay, what can you do?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Bournemouth are in a relegation battle, they aren't going to sell an important player this late in the window.

Dr. StrangeHate

Easier said than done with how rich all these PL clubs are these days I'm afraid. Unless the player kicks off or you massively overpay, what can you do?
Threaten to negotiate own TV deals. That will teach them all. I am sure if we do our own TV deal we can be like Bayern and Real of their respective leagues. I am surprised the glazers haven't tried this.

ChaddyP

Why didn’t we go ringing round the strikers earlier in the month
We were trying to sign Halland and got pipped by Dortmund. Then rashford got injured while we were trying to deal with Bruno. And we obviously can't pursue two people at once for whatever reason so we are here scrambling now

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Fox Sports Argentina is suggesting we might go for Adolfo Gaich (highly rated forward). Plays for San Lorenzo, CF scored 4 goals recently.
Just read that his move to Brugge broke down. Brugge have also gone on to sign another forward.

croadyman

Fox Sports Argentina is suggesting we might go for Adolfo Gaich (highly rated forward). Plays for San Lorenzo, CF scored 4 goals recently.
Never heard of that guy,think it's safe to say the deadline day scramble for a striker is underway

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Sky sports reporting Willian Jose has been offered to us. Spurs in talks as well.

izec

Remember him from the under national tournament last summer. Not sure if it was the u19 or u20, but he was alright i thought, looked good from what i saw

DBT85

Feck Bournemouth if we want him make it happen. We have to bully these clubs again.
We literally can't these days.

"give us the boy"
"no"
"here's £30m"
"no"
"name a price"
"60m"
"no"

The player would have to kick up a major fuss to make it happen if the club don;t want it, and its a bit late for the usual shenanigans that players can get upto to force a move

Threaten to negotiate own TV deals. That will teach them all. I am sure if we do our own TV deal we can be like Bayern and Real of their respective leagues. I am surprised the glazers haven't tried this.
Can't do shit on your own as its requires a certain number of teams to agree, and most won't.

izec

Never heard of that guy,think it's safe to say the deadline day scramble for a striker is underway
He is a young and talented striker, very physical. I doubt there is truth to it, but looking at the profiles we are looking at (Rondon, Slimani, Piatek, King), he fits it

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Any Spanish speakers care to translate?

Linked to benfica aswell. Scored some nice goal as well

I'd rather we go for a player like this than an older player that never did anything in the PL back in the day in their prime either. Seems relatively cheap too.

Apparently San lorenzo said no to our bid though if true.

Stormsurfer21

Apparently linked to benfica & club brugge aswell. Scored some nice goal as well

I'd rather we go for a player like this than an older player that never did anything in the PL back in the day in their prime either. Seems relatively cheap too.
Brugge signed another striker today. The Gaich deal collapsed because Brugge wanted to pay the fee in installments and wanted to insert some bonuses San Lorenzo weren't willing to accept. At least, that's what I've heard in the local (Belgian) press.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Brugge signed another striker today. The Gaich deal collapsed because Brugge wanted to pay the fee in installments and wanted to insert some bonuses San Lorenzo weren't willing to accept. At least, that's what I've heard in the local (Belgian) press.
On another link they say they have rejected an offer it doesn't say if its United's or Brugge's aswell.

You seen much of him?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I've watched the young lad Gaich somewhat over the last 12 months and he's very talented. Only 20 years old but physically very strong, aerially superb and surprising very quick and is a real presence due to his 6'4 frame. Argentine outlet Ole reported five days ago that he has a €13m buyout clause which should really make him a low risk, high reward signing. He also is a striker that will break his nose/toe to score. He would be a much better acquisition than the likes of Josh King IMO and reminds me alot of Lewandowski and Kane.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I will be very happy if we can sign him. His potential really excites me.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Fox Sports Argentina reported that we wanted to take Gaich on loan but the players club San Lorenzo refused.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If that is the case then why not just buy him for €14m which is what £10m?

croadyman

[/QUOTE]
Fox Sports Argentina reported that we wanted to take Gaich on loan but the players club San Lorenzo refused.
Well sounds like he is available for 14m euros so why not go back to them before the deadline and offer to take him on a permanent deal, certainly an interesting twist that the team who thought they were going to sign him we will be facing in europa league next month.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Well sounds like he is available for 14m euros so why not go back to them before the deadline and offer to take him on a permanent deal, certainly an interesting twist that the team who thought they were going to sign him we will be facing in europa league next month.
[/QUOTE]
You'd think if we're willing to buy him after the loan by agreeing to a obligation, then we can pay his club the clause right now of £10m.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
3 goals in 16 appearances for a striker. 1 appearance in 2019/20 season. Doesn’t take much to get you giddy :p
How about 9 goals in 4 games? How about his first touch and hold up play? How about his superb aerial ability? How about his pace and physicality for a 20 year old?

Number32

Why didn’t we go ringing round the strikers earlier in the month
Of course We did, but Haaland is the only name came out from Woodward's software. Just insert another name after it failed and still processing right now.

Ace of Spades

How about 9 goals in 4 games? How about his first touch and hold up play? How about his superb aerial ability? How about his pace and physicality for a 20 year old?
Meh, don't bother. For some it is all about goals and assists, only the numbers matter.

I would like to see this happen, a good cheap punt that has potential. Was hoping the Bellingham deal would have been done as well, any news on that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.