Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabaster Codify7

As much as I hate we could be buying another CB, the lad looks like a tank and hopefully will be able to stay fit.

I have no qualms about buying yet another CB as long as at least 2-3 of our current lot are gone.

Rojo and Smalling on a permanent and Bailly or Jones - that would be fine if we are aiming to buy a new CB again. I'm quite glad in one respect that our coaches can see (if this is true) that Lindelöf and Maguire isn't a good enough partnership.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Ghostwriter?
Similar style to Steve bruce's "Striker!"
I have no qualms about buying yet another CB as long as at least 2-3 of our current lot are gone.

Rojo and Smalling on a permanent and Bailly or Jones - that would be fine if we are aiming to buy a new CB again. I'm quite glad in one respect that our coaches can see (if this is true) that Lindelöf and Maguire isn't a good enough partnership.
Yeah, I only meant it pains me that we're having to buy another one, when money should have been spent enough there already.

Red_toad

As much as I hate we could be buying another CB, the lad looks like a tank and hopefully will be able to stay fit.
So why wouldn’t we activate the clause right now and agree terms for a summer switch?

Brophs

The One and Only

Straight from the Tony Pulis school of management. Spend an absolute fortune on a player, then play the guy you bought him to replace in all 80 games a season and sell the big signing for a massive loss.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
So why wouldn’t we activate the clause right now and agree terms for a summer switch?
Could be many reasons. We may have already agreed in principle to that, he may feel like he owes Real a bit more, so they could be negotiating a slightly higher release clause. He may not be our first choice.

Josep Dowling

As much as I'd like a CB, if we bought Grealish, Sancho and a striker I'd be really happy.
I'd love Ndidi, but can't have everything!

Fred
Grealish - Bruno
Sancho - Striker - Rashford
Pogba is as good as gone in my eyes, so I guess the sale of him will go towards funding this
If you were going with that we would leak goals like a sieve. We need a better CDM than Fred, I wouldn't even regard Fred as an out-an-out CDM.

SAFMUTD

Yeah we saw with United pulling out of the Dybala deal that top players won't come here. Makes perfect sense.
My point is that when top teams come for a player the player chooses where to go and we are far away from being favorites at the moment.

You dont like Dybala? Ok then lets say De Ligt or Haaland.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Sancho would add a lot of quality to our starting 11, just hope we can somehow scrape top 4 and convince him to come.

pacifictheme

Sancho would add a lot of quality to our starting 11, just hope we can somehow scrape top 4 and convince him to come.
I don't think anyone expects us to get top 4 now. Either this is all paper talk or we know sancho is interested in coming even without CL football next season.

Lynty

I actually think we'll get him.

I just can't see any other clubs dropping £100m, or they have other areas to improve.

I also envision the Pogba saga to turn into a nasty affair if nobody meets our valuation (Madrid have already starting murmuring about the price tag)

pascell

Interesting that in the fans forum, United said if summer targets become available in January, then we'll sign them. So I'm guessing it's going to be Grealish or Maddison, not both as that would be overkill really.

RyRy11

I actually think we'll get him.

I just can't see any other clubs dropping £100m, or they have other areas to improve.

I also envision the Pogba saga to turn into a nasty affair if nobody meets our valuation (Madrid have already starting murmuring about the price tag)
I think most top clubs in Europe would take him for £100m.

I personally can’t see it happening, he’s more likely to join Chelsea than us if they do set their sights on him in the summer.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition

Chelsea and Ajax reach agreement over transfer Ziyech for €45 million.
Please don't be true.

Would suck if we spent the entire summer chasing Sancho, and fail.
While Chelsea wrap up this fella in February for about a third of the price

RedDevilRoshi

I think most top clubs in Europe would take him for £100m.

I personally can’t see it happening, he’s more likely to join Chelsea than us if they do set their sights on him in the summer.
With Ziyech looking like he’s going to Chelsea plus the glaring fact they need a new striker, I can’t see Chelsea spunking over £100M on another winger.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Please don't be true.

Would suck if we spent the entire summer chasing Sancho, and fail.
While Chelsea wrap up this fella in February for about a third of the price
Not sure he’s what they need right now. They’re in a similar position as us re a goal scorer. They badly need one

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Poch to United. Ziyech to Chelsea. Sancho set to leave.
Summer window is already in motion.

Hoof the ball

Of course they are, every big club is going to be after him...
People were arrogant enough to think that we'd have a clear run at him because we're so desperate for a RW and others are not, but of course it doesn't work like that. What did we expect? that Bayern, Liverpool, City, etc, wouldn't be in for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.