Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If the economic hit that's predicted to happen, even if the season can be played out somehow, is anywhere near true, I think this is going to be a very quiet thread this summer.

How exactly did we miss him?so cheap,playing a position where we desperately need competition and from North America losing to Bundesliga (no disrespect to Bayern)

Still can't digest it.
To be fair, he never really played as a left back during his time in youth football/MLS. Was always a left/right winger and spent some time as a left wing back who couldn't defend. So wasn't really in a position of need and as someone who watched him in MLS I never had an inkling he could develop to a left back at the level he currently is. Still should have signed him mind, he's been blowing past grown men since he was 16 with above average technical ability.

TheReligion

Abusive
Why would the FA or the PL have to do something ? The 2 clubs agreed a loan that ends on a certain date regardless of the number of games he'll be able to play or not. If they can't negotiate an extension or a definitive transfer, the player goes back. Are they supposed to tell Shanghai they're not getting their player back ?
The point was obvious. This season is fecked and even small things like this which are grossly unfair go to highlight how the integrity (as people keep banging on about) isn't there anymore anyway. You can't keep calling for the league to keep something that isn't there anymore already.

The finish of this season is compromised now and rather than putting people at any more risk they should just finish it.

Infra-red

If the City ban gets upheld I imagine manager and players will be long gone
I suppose it is possible that European football might not even be viable next season, in which case the incentive for players/Guardiola to leave is arguably much less - if none of Barca, Madrid, PSG, Juve etc have Champions League to play, either, then why jump ship.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Luckhurst saying United will press ahead in the pursuit of Sancho, Grealish and Bellingham.

Pep's Suit

If the economic hit that's predicted to happen, even if the season can be played out somehow, is anywhere near true, I think this is going to be a very quiet thread this summer.
Yeah, I'll be surprised if any PL club has 'net spend' over £40-50m.

kirk buttercup

Sancho, Grealish and Sancho would be sensational. Not a chance in securing all 3 imo . But its crap at the moment so I'm going to allow myself a dream and in this dream Pogba stays and we debate who should start every week .

Sancho, Grealish and Sancho would be sensational. Not a chance in securing all 3 imo . But its crap at the moment so I'm going to allow myself a dream and in this dream Pogba stays and we debate who should start every week .
I'd prefer we buy Sancho before cloning him so we don't have to pay double. It's perfect, we won't have to argue about which wing he's better on since he can just play both!

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Luckhurst is a decent source tbf.
Reliable or not, these journos are going to be sweating over the lack of activity. Silly season probably keeps them in a job. They'll be wanting to keep the clicks and articles rolling out, regardless of what's actually going on.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
According to Sky Germany. He's 27 and shouldn't cost alot and it would make sense to rotate him with Mason which inturn would help the development of the young kid.

Art Vandelay

Ha! Jouranlists pumping out bullshit costs nothing. They will ignore reality and continue making insane claims. They don't have to be right, they just have to get clicks or sell papers.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
According to Sky Germany. He's 27 and shouldn't cost alot and it would make sense to rotate him with Mason which inturn would help the development of the young kid.

How many players is that we're buying now? Must be about 7 or 8.

pacifictheme

That would be dissappointing. And why would Angel join Chelsea? Is he and his entourage that naive?
£££££

Now that would hurt, although I'm not sure where he'd fit in with their system. Hopefully he doesn't end up on the conveyer belt of loaned of talent.
I hope he does. And I hope he fails if he leaves. Last thing I want for united is another player to leave for nothing and become decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.