Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparx99

I think Chelsea will be joined by a plethora of clubs from around Europe who will offer him the #1 spot. A decision might have to be made by Ole sooner than many think.
How so? As others have said he has a long time on his current deal and so unless he wants to breach his contract we have the final say. Either way, we keep him if we want or get a massive fee from Chelsea if we decide to sell.

If Kepa went for £70m we should be after similar what with the English premium and 3yrs on his deal.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
And that we've spoke to his agent about a new contract last week.

Not sure why Chelsea are in the market for a GK, didn't they spend £70+m on Kepa?
I was thinking the same thing. They spent huge money on Kepa. Doubt they are going to give up on him and even if they did, who is going to buy him?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
How so? As others have said he has a long time on his current deal and so unless he wants to breach his contract we have the final say. Either way, we keep him if we want or get a massive fee from Chelsea if we decide to sell.

If Kepa went for £70m we should be after similar what with the English premium and 3yrs on his deal.
If a player wants to leave then he will eventually leave. It's in our best interest to keep him happy because his performances do merit a first team spot considering the amount of blunders the current keeper is making.

He might go on loan for one more season reluctantly, but after that it's either Henderson or De Gea..

cyberman

Feck me it says Chelsea can offer hin CL footbal like its a given.
Well done Sun, just the 3 years left on the contract isnt it?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm sure Henderson is on the Chelsea radar but "huge tug of war" is ridiculous.

It'll be the end of next season when anything happens. If Henderson goes on loan for a 6th time and does well, De Gea plays well and Kepa is shit, I'd expect a conversation to be had.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It's from Alan Nixon who is normally a good journo.

I'd go to Chelsea Dean, because the fans will rave about you and pine for you for months because you're not here. You'll come back to United, have a few shit games and they'll be after your blood.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I'm sure Henderson is on the Chelsea radar but "huge tug of war" is ridiculous.

It'll be the end of next season when anything happens. If Henderson goes on loan for a 6th time and does well, De Gea plays well and Kepa is shit, I'd expect a conversation to be had.
Yeah, no.

cyberman

Think he's starting to see himself as some big shot with the attention he's getting.
Its a joke. He went from Dortmund winning the race for Jude to Dortmund cant agree a fee with Birmingham within hours. He should have been blacklisted just for that. Hell even Utds leaks said they were surprised by the details of the report.
Clown

sparx99

If a player wants to leave then he will eventually leave. It's in our best interest to keep him happy because his performances do merit a first team spot considering the amount of blunders the current keeper is making.

He might go on loan for one more season reluctantly, but after that it's either Henderson or De Gea..
Sure but a 3yr contract leaves us with no pressure for at least 12 months.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bayern raiding PSG youngsters.
It seems their academy players see no realistic route into the first team. Losing Kouassi must've been a big dissapointing to PSGs fans because he's a exceptional young CB. And now there's news of two more looking to jump ship.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Transfer tug of war over our contracted player. Yeah right. Feck off, Dean is a United lad and if promised a fair shot at the number 1 spot, he will be here for life.
Case and point.
DDG signed a new deal, we have a decision to make, and if we don't convince Dean enough other clubs will be lurking.

dbs235

It seems their academy players see no realistic route into the first team. Losing Kouassi must've been a big dissapointing to PSGs fans because he's a exceptional young CB. And now there's news of two more looking to jump ship.
Have PSG become the new Chelsea? And on a similar note, Paris as a city seems to be an absolute talent factory.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern raiding PSG youngsters.
It’s not only them. It’s Leipzig, Freiburg and many more.

It could also lead to a problem in regards to FFP, since PSG stated future fees from the sale of youth players as a counterweight.

Over the last years they at least managed to get smaller fees. But now everybody seems to be leaving for free.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Isn't it any wonder Barcelona are declining at a rapid rate in winning in Europe when they continue to get finished footballers and getting rid of their brightest talents?
I don’t understand it either. Admittedly I don’t watch much of La Liga but I thought Arthur was a serious talent.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I don’t understand it either. Admittedly I don’t watch much of La Liga but I thought Arthur was a serious talent.
The only logical explanation is them juggling their books. Maybe Pjanic + cash for Arthur? The latter looks like a very promising player.

izec

I think they don't like his off the field antics, like partying etc.. he may be talented, but if he doesn't train hard enough and lacks professionalism, i can see why they would want to get rid while his stock is high.

Not sure an ageing Pjanic is the solution, since Rakitic, Vidal and Busquets are all not the youngest anymore

DarkRed

I think they don't like his off the field antics, like partying etc.. he may be talented, but if he doesn't train hard enough and lacks professionalism, i can see why they would want to get rid while his stock is high.

Not sure an ageing Pjanic is the solution, since Rakitic, Vidal and Busquets are all not the youngest anymore
He plays as an 8 and contributes close to zero in offensive effort, never goes into the box, add to that that Frenkie de Jong is playing in the same position and doing that much better.
Playing Arthur and de Jong together also didn't work out so it is basically one or another with a very easy answer to the question at hand.

Most likely Barca wanting Pjanic is as real as us offering 150 mil for Ansu Fati, but Barca wanting to sell Arthur is very logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.