Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Still have no idea what Real are thinking letting him go with Carvajal not getting any younger at all...
Totally agree, he seems the next bing thing for the right back position. The closer to TAA as you can get, really good on attack, eventhough he needs to improve on his defensive side but still a really exciting option. If we didnt had AWB I think we'll be all over him.

TheReligion

Abusive
Wait, so if Real are willing to sell and the player is willing to move, then why didn't Dortmund try to sign him?

Signing him seems implausible now given that they have signed Meunier, but I always thought it was because Real were not going to sell Hakimi.

Hakimi has been brilliant in his new RWB role, I think he would've been worth the 40 MP because of what he brings offensively. Don't think Meunier can provide the same.
Surprised Dortmund didn't try to sign him permanently.
Dortmund can't afford him.

Makes you wonder how they are going to sign Bellingham and keep Sancho doesn't it?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Dortmund can't afford him.

Makes you wonder how they are going to sign Bellingham and keep Sancho doesn't it?
Well it could be they want to spend the money on Jude rather than Hakimi? They haven't signed any other players this summer other than the free transfer of Meunier. I think they are playing transfers, which is why they decided not to pursue Hakimi.

TheReligion

Abusive
Well it could be they want to spend the money on Jude rather than Hakimi? They haven't signed any other players this summer other than the free transfer of Meunier. I think they are playing transfers, which is why they decided not to pursue Hakimi.
There are obviously short of money and need to budget carefully. I don't forsee any situation that they keep hold of Sancho.

Infestissumam

pretty obvious they can't. They don't seem to have a lot of money available, and Sancho really is their only trading chip this summer ... they absolutely need that Sancho money, which makes me hope that this saga won't drag on for months.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Surprised Dortmund didn't try to sign him permanently.
Wait, so if Real are willing to sell and the player is willing to move, then why didn't Dortmund try to sign him?

Signing him seems implausible now given that they have signed Meunier, but I always thought it was because Real were not going to sell Hakimi.

Hakimi has been brilliant in his new RWB role, I think he would've been worth the 40 MP because of what he brings offensively. Don't think Meunier can provide the same.
Really strange Dortmund didn't sign him. Maybe they tried, but he wanted to go to a different country to develop. No way this has only started being negotiated since it was confirmed he'd return to Madrid.
The Dortmund journalists have said that Dortmund could offer him or Real Madrid just another loan deal......but it was never possible to pay so much as transfer fee and his salary.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I thought Madrid would have wanted to take him back. That would be a great signing for Inter or any other team that needs a RB.

Still have no idea what Real are thinking letting him go with Carvajal not getting any younger at all...
Hakimi isn't (yet) good enough to play right-back (Maybe he will learn that better in the Serie A) + He wouldn't go back to Real Madrid to sit on the bench for the most games because Carvajal is still great + He can still play for his dream club in the future (Real Madrid will surely have the first transfer option for him) + Real Madrid needs surely a bit of money too from transfer sales = The transfer makes totally sense for Real Madrid in my opinion

There is a reason why Dortmund are playing 3-4-3......Hakimi isn't good enough as right-back, Hummels is too slow for 4-3-3 and Guerreiro isn't good enough as left-back.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Inter Milan would look very promising next season if they can sign Kumbulla + sign a very good left-wing-back + of course keep Lautaro + sign Sanchez (;))

Starting XI: Handanovic - De Vrij, Skriniar, Kumbulla - Hakimi, Brozovic, Tonali, Eriksen, X - Lukaku, Lautaro
Bench options: Godin, Bastoni, Barella, Sensi, Asamoah, Esposito & Sanchez

Hakimi says 'yes' to Inter. Now Inter and Real Madrid are discussing a deal.

Walters_19_MuFc

This, and they know they'll most likely get make a massive profit when they sell him on a la Sancho.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Inter Milan would look very promising next season if they can sign Kumbulla + sign a very good left-wing-back + of course keep Lautaro + sign Sanchez (;))

Starting XI: Handanovic - De Vrij, Skriniar, Kumbulla - Hakimi, Brozovic, Tonali, Eriksen, X - Lukaku, Lautaro
Lazio look like they're in contention for Kumbulla too.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Seems Italy's favourable tax laws for foreigners will help Serie A clubs this summer.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
There are obviously short of money and need to budget carefully. I don't forsee any situation that they keep hold of Sancho.
Well I mean they've always been short of money compared to the bigger teams, but I don't think they are desperate to sell Sancho because they still have a very good young core that can develop in the future, that doesn't need extra investment. If they are going to sell him it will be for a astronomical fee ala Dembele (again a situation where they weren't desperate to sell).

Hakimi was going to be a huge miss and they seem to have fixed it somewhat by signing Meunier without losing any of their transfer budget (minus the agent fees etc). That should mean they have money to spend on Jude. Other than that, they spent big last summer to recruit players like Brandt, Hazard, Haaland and Can, primarily because of they still had plenty of money from the sales of Pulisic and Dembele left over, who can be key players in the team for the next couple of years. Therefore, you can say there isn't need for heavy investment, per say.

If you look at the last three seasons, they have a positive net spend of 150 million euros, that's a shit ton of money still left over. I don't think Dortmund are at all desperate to sell Sancho. It will ultimately be a decision of economics, Sancho has two years left and therefore they can decide to sell him next season too. If they feel the offer is big enough to cover his value for the next year + potential transfer fee from next year, then they will sell him. Otherwise I don't think they can be lowballed at all.

TheReligion

Abusive
Well I mean they've always been short of money compared to the bigger teams, but I don't think they are desperate to sell Sancho because they still have a very good young core that can develop in the future, that doesn't need extra investment. If they are going to sell him it will be for a astronomical fee ala Dembele (again a situation where they weren't desperate to sell).

Hakimi was going to be a huge miss and they seem to have fixed it somewhat by signing Meunier without losing any of their transfer budget (minus the agent fees etc). That should mean they have money to spend on Jude. Other than that, they spent big last summer to recruit players like Brandt, Hazard, Haaland and Can, primarily because of they still had plenty of money from the sales of Pulisic and Dembele left over, who can be key players in the team for the next couple of years. Therefore, you can say there isn't need for heavy investment, per say.

If you look at the last three seasons, they have a positive net spend of 150 million euros, that's a shit ton of money still left over. I don't think Dortmund are at all desperate to sell Sancho. It will ultimately be a decision of economics, Sancho has two years left and therefore they can decide to sell him next season too. If they feel the offer is big enough to cover his value for the next year + potential transfer fee from next year, then they will sell him. Otherwise I don't think they can be lowballed at all.
I can't see a club like. Dortmund, who are all about profit and clearly strictly budgeting, being happy to let Sancho run down his contract and ultimately go for much less next summer. If they want over the 100m mark this time around, as is widely reported, then it would mean throwing at least 30m down the drain as there's no way he commands anything near that with a year left on his contract.

It's all about money for them and now is the prime time to sell.

SATA

Maybe Real doesn’t rate him that highly like the most of the CAF do? They don’t really sell their players unless they want to

jamesjimmybyrondean

This is a very strong lineup. They also have a world class coach to manage it. Are they targeting a left wing back?

Last edited:

E-mal

I thought Sensi was a terrific technical midfielder?

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
This is a very strong lineup for a series a side. They also have a world class coach to manage it. Are they targeting a left wing back?
Take the reports with the grain of salt as Tuttosport and CalcioMercato have a dodgy record, but evidently Conte admires Robin Gosens. Which makes sense as he is acclimatized to Serie A football and has emerged as a key player on the left flank in Gian Piero Gasperini's 3-4-3. At least in theory (and on the basis of what they have shown of late), Gosens + Hakimi could be the basis of an impressive and relatively young wide defense for the foreseeable future.

Pep's Suit

You know the numbers involved in arthur-pjanic swap is all about accounting profits for the year?

But yes, Icardi, Ashraf, Werner are indicative of a busy summer for some clubs. Chelsea still have huge money to spend and I don't know when we are gonna get started. Pep is gonna lose all his leftover hair if city don't spend another billion on the defense.

Interesting window up ahead.
Pep said few days back one, maybe two players only so I wouldn't expect big transfers there.
I’m a little surprised he doesn’t interest Pep. Yeah he isn’t a brilliant defender but as an attacking force he is maybe the best around.
Walker would start 35/38 games anyway, Pep loves him for whatever reason.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I feel we need maybe a dozen more tweets about Hakimi to Inter and the Pjanic-Arthur "swap".

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
When he left West Ham, he said he'd never forgive them for trying to block his move to United.

After a few months at West Ham, he'll probably declare he wants one last run out under his hero and idol, Sir Alex Ferguson.

The man is deranged.

ChaddyP

When he left West Ham, he said he'd never forgive them for trying to block his move to United.

After a few months at West Ham, he'll probably declare he wants one last run out under his hero and idol, Sir Alex Ferguson.

The man is deranged.
:lol: :lol:

remember when he went to Argentina on stirke and played golf, then came back scored and did a golf swing celebration. fecking deranged indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.