Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpatron

Messi needs to end the debate with Ronaldo forever and win two champions league Titles with Manchester United.

Pep's Suit

Dortmund is the right stepping stone. 2-3 seasons there and then PL or Barca/Real.

Deery

Dreary
Haven’t seen it posted anywhere, peanuts for Sane really Bayern always get good deals

jesperjaap

I agree that neither of them make much sense in terms of how they'd fit in, I'm just saying if we are going heavy on the depth then I'd prefer Havertz, but in truth I'd much prefer to see a link to a quality holding midfielder.
Yes I felt that as needed long term. Just think with Pogba/Matic possibly looking more settled and with form its not such a huge thing short term and although there is the fitting in as you say, any of these players are of the ability level that we shouldnt miss out on getting one of them this summer. Out of interest, who would you be looking at as the holding midfielder? There are a few really good ones I see little chance of getting and I presonally see no value in some of the other names mentioned such as NDidi

Rolaholic

Strange he's already said his goodbyes when Bayern are still int eh Champions League...

Praying to the Footballing Gods for this to be true, 20m for him sounds like highway robbery by us :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Messi needs to end the debate with Ronaldo forever and win two champions league Titles with Manchester United.
"I want to play for Ole, I have been a fan ever since he scored the CL winner when I was a boy" :drool:

red thru&thru

Strange he's already said his goodbyes when Bayern are still int eh Champions League...

Praying to the Footballing Gods for this to be true, 20m for him sounds like highway robbery by us :lol:
I'm praying to all the gods. However many are out there! :lol:

Rolaholic

Only silver lining of Thiago going to Liverpool would be the over the top and incessant Henderson slurping my the media and Scousers would come quite back down to Earth when they see what someone like Thiago can do in the same side :lol:

No Love

I was thinking that a best case scenario would see us let him go for a nominal fee or a free, as a result of his huge wages. 20m sounds too good to be true, unfortunately. Having said that, any news pertaining to him staying there is positive, irrespective of transfer fee.

Devil may care

Yes I felt that as needed long term. Just think with Pogba/Matic possibly looking more settled and with form its not such a huge thing short term and although there is the fitting in as you say, any of these players are of the ability level that we shouldnt miss out on getting one of them this summer. Out of interest, who would you be looking at as the holding midfielder? There are a few really good ones I see little chance of getting and I presonally see no value in some of the other names mentioned such as NDidi
I think we have to be mindful of Matic's lack of stamina, he's had patches of form for the 3 years he's been here, but he's had just as many patches of looking like a knackered sloth who sulks if he's not first choice. To me Matic should be moving into a squad role with a prime holder brought in to start with Pogba and Bruno as our first choice midfield, I'd prioritize that over paying £60M+ on another attacker on top of Sancho. The holding midfielder I'd really like is Bruno Guimaraes but I also like Tonali and Zakaria, and while he's very young I think long term Camavinga is a fantastic option.

pascell

Imagine getting nearly €40m for Smalling and Sanchez, if we manage to sell Lingard, Pereira, Rojo and Jones, that'll pay for Grealish and possibly a low key CB like Rodon. If we get CL then that money will go towards Sancho, that would an dream scenario of a transfer window with all those needless wages off the books.

No wonder there's talk of us targeting another ST to challenge for the league with the possible money incoming and wages off the books.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I doubt we'll get 20m for him. They know we want him off the books. I bet he goes for next to nothing or free as long as we don't have to subsidize his wages.
That's what happened with Mkhitaryan, just getting rid of thoses ridiculous wages and moving on is worth it.

prateik

Throw in another 20m and they can have Jesse too..

I like Inter.. Lets make it 60m and they can have Sanchez, Jesse and Jones.

peridigm

That's what happened with Mkhitaryan, just getting rid of thoses ridiculous wages and moving on is worth it.
Not really. Lest we forget, that is how we got Sanchez.
I agree with the getting rid of his wages though.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I mean we just flogged him to Roma permanently and canceled his contract with Raiola paying Arsenal 1M so they can both feck off forever.

Based Adnan

I think he means what Arsenal did with Mkhi. Let him go Roma on a perm for free to get the wages off the books.

Andersons Dietician

Throw in a thank you note, box of chocolates and whatever else. Heck we might as well even lower the price. I’d take a quid if it meant he was gone.

Walters_19_MuFc

I'd be very worried if Thaigo went to Liverpool. One of my favourite players to watch. Terrific player, and the type of player Liverpool need. Someone to control the pace of the game.

Varun1

There's no way we get 20m for Alexis, I call BS.
If anything, he'll go on a free so the other club is able to absorb his wages. Or offer him a big signing on fee as they won't be able to match our salary.

Can't wait for that to happen so we can restore some balance to our wage structure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

mashallah

peridigm

I mean we just flogged him to Roma permanently and canceled his contract with Raiola paying Arsenal 1M so they can both feck off forever.
Did not notice you support Arsenal. Makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.