Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betson

Chelsea are not messing around anyway it seems , if they tie up Havertz and manage to bring a quality defender or two then they will not be looking too shabby going into the new season.

Rake

On Sunday at exactly 7 pm the BVB was certain: Now Manchester United will take the game seriously with Jadon Sancho (20)!

At that moment ManUnited had won the last match of the season at Leicester City 2-0 and won the final for a Champions League place. Meaning: Through the CL-Quali United can afford the desired player.

In Dortmund they are expecting the next offer from the English record champions and are already preparing for a possible transfer. For this, they have two players in mind as replacement candidates.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

On Sunday at exactly 7 pm the BVB was certain: Now Manchester United will take the game seriously with Jadon Sancho (20)!

At that moment ManUnited had won the last match of the season at Leicester City 2-0 and won the final for a Champions League place. Meaning: Through the CL-Quali United can afford the desired player.

In Dortmund they are expecting the next offer from the English record champions and are already preparing for a possible transfer. For this, they have two players in mind as replacement candidates.
Our attack would be sensational with Bruno, Pogba, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford and Sancho :drool:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
That puts the look of dismay on his face in the stands yesterday into context!
Yeah probably thought he was going to be playing in the CL when he signed and is already regretting his decision :lol:
TBF wouldn't any of us being doing the same under the current climate? He's not acting billy big balls like Zaha asking to leave and by doing this he's safeguarding his and the club's financial future

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Still ridiculous. He is not worth that kind of money after 1 good season in Germany.
Who is? That's an ethical debate and we're at the disposal of market forces.
If we want him and Dortmund want that fee, we have the choice; refuse it or pay.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Still ridiculous. He is not worth that kind of money after 1 good season in Germany.
Its not just 1 good season. 33 goal contributions this season and 26 last season and this is just league form alone. That's his record when he was 18 and 19 years old.

iHicksy

He's had a couple of good seasons now. The thing is, if he's got the potential everyone thinks then that could be ten years worth of talent. Sure he's not worth 110 of talent right now in a post covid climate. But if he gives us ten years worth of service (e.g Rooney) then that will look like a steal. I agree though in principle Dortmund are asking for pre-covid prices which is a little ridiculous. But I think United have probably overplayed their hand in terms of how much we want him and how few other right wingers we've been linked with. Personally I was expecting us to sign him for about 80million with performance based add-ons bringin it up to somewhere around the 120-140 mark potentially.

Judas

Open to offers
Imagine caring what we pay especially for someone as talented as Sancho. It's not my money. I get it if it was a lesser talent, overpaying for someone like Zaha would be annoying, but Sancho is a world class talent.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
£110m for possibly 10+ years of top level talent and people are complaining.
:houllier:
I imagine the same was said about Dembele at Barca.

Not saying that will happen Sancho as he seems to be as close to a sure thing as a teenager can be, but mega money on a teenager always presents more risks than on an established 24-26 year old star.

onemanarmy

I imagine the same was said about Dembele at Barca.

Not saying that will happen Sancho as he seems to be as close to a sure thing as a teenager can be, but mega money on a teenager always presents more risks than on an established 24-26 year old star.
We had plenty of expensive 24-26 year old failures too. Every transfer is a gamble, but an extremely talented English young player who had an incredible season, should be an obvious choice.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We had plenty of expensive 24-26 year old failures too. Every transfer is a gamble, but an extremely talented English young player who had an incredible season, should be an obvious choice.
I'd say that's mostly down to our shocking transfer policy over the last decade to be fair :lol:

I mostly agree, Sancho is probably worth the money but it's still an awful lot in the current climate.

But then, I wouldn't sell Greenwood for £100m so I can see where Dortmund are coming from!

TheMod

Lovren has joined Zenit on a permanent deal

.https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1287719750001467392

El Presidente

I'd say that's mostly down to our shocking transfer policy over the last decade to be fair :lol:

I mostly agree, Sancho is probably worth the money but it's still an awful lot in the current climate.

But then, I wouldn't sell Greenwood for £100m so I can see where Dortmund are coming from!
You wouldn’t sell him for 100m because you know United are a club that can keep its players for as long as they like. Dortmund are definitely not. In fact, if they don’t sell him this year, they’ll lose a shit ton of money when selling next year as he’ll have just an year left.

Status
Not open for further replies.