Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Lallana and Clyne have also officially left the club today as well.

Adamsk7

£100m plus seems like a lot but as others are saying, 10 yrs on and he’ll be 29 and if he’s world class then, we’d still get a fair chunk of that back if we decided to sell. 20 yrs service at 10m a season plus wages seems perfectly serviceable. It’s unusual that there’s a player that good that young. I see this transfer mimicking the Rooney deal in that respect.

ECantona_7

120 million should be paid who had a Mbappe or Haaland type of season in CL. Sancho had 2 goals and 2 assists in 7 games. Also young talented English players usually don't get a lot better with age because of drinking and partying. If I am not mistaken he already had some discipline problems at Dortmund.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
He’d easily walk in to your starting 11 no? Might even get in at Leicester or Spurs.

He’s still a really good player in my opinion. Wasting his talent away at CP. £40m is a decent amount cuz if he has good players around him, he’ll definitely shine better.
Arsenal can't spend 40M on another speedy winger, way more urgent problems elsewhere. I don't think he'd want Leicester and Spurs could be a good fit if he doesn't mind Mourinho. Would Spurs spend that on someone with no resale value ?

diarm

There are now 4 threads all on the same subject of bargain buys from relegated clubs, all on the first page of the Transfer Forum, do people not even try to see if there is an existing thread?
Interesting that with all those options, you've chosen this one to moan about them in.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
120 million should be paid who had a Mbappe or Haaland type of season in CL. Sancho had 2 goals and 2 assists in 7 games. Also young talented English players usually don't get a lot better with age because of drinking and partying. If I am not mistaken he already had some discipline problems at Dortmund.
Yeah the likes of Rooney, Sterling, Lampard and co never improved when they moved as young players. Don't sign young English players!

Status
Not open for further replies.