Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliche Guevara

Sancho wants to sign for United so it doesn’t matter a feck who else would be in for him next season.

Same with last summer. Nobody else seems to want him or rate him as much as we do either. In the last 18 months I don’t think I’ve heard him seriously linked with any other club.

It seems half the planet is unable to accept United are capable of buying this player.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
United making their plan B known in order to put a bit of pressure on Dortmund I would guess.
I would totally take Coman, but in place of Grealish, after signing Sancho.

We can sign him on loan and if he performs, make the deal permanent next season. Such a signing will help allow Greenwood to focus more on being backup for Martial, specially once Ighalo is gone in Jan. While we’ll have more funds available this summer to rather invest towards acquiring a backup for Matic (Partey) &/or a CB.

If we want to bring in multiple players this summer, we might need some smart deals like loans etc. Coman/Dembele (Preferably Coman), are ideal opportunities to take advantage of.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
True I just seem to remember the Napoli fans being appalled that they sold Higuain. (I thought it was for the release clause as well). Dont think Juve could care less as they get what they want :lol:
Fans and clubs are different things. And yeah, napoli didn't sell Higuain, juve triggered the release clause.
No one will care about Milik, as harsh as it sounds.
The fans care. The club cares about the money

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Sancho wants to sign for United so it doesn’t matter a feck who else would be in for him next season.

Same with last summer. Nobody else seems to want him or rate him as much as we do either. In the last 18 months I don’t think I’ve heard him seriously linked with any other club.

It seems half the planet is unable to accept United are capable of buying this player.
Nobody else currently has a gaping whole big enough on their RW spot to warrant spending £100m+.

But I wouldn’t go so far as to say nobody else rates him as much as us. There’s a reason why we’re going to pay a premium this year rather than wait until next summer and risk losing him to another club.

Last edited:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
:lol: You don’t need to defend the honour of German football in every single post you make, you know?
Well, it concerns one of our players, doesn't it? And it's amazingly naive to think they wouldn't know about Coman's standing at Bayern and his contract situation. If you come up with rumors, them better be ones not so easily to dismiss...

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
How is he a short term option when he’s 24 if we are signing him? It doesn’t make sense
You are also not signing him. Bayern needs a third winger. And no, Perisic is not the answer.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I read that Bayern are apparently not open to selling him, why would they even entertain the thought of loaning him?
Yeah I don't see it happening unless Bayern go out and buy another winger. City couldn't even get him in a swap deal for Sane last year.

GBBQ

I read that Bayern are apparently not open to selling him, why would they even entertain the thought of loaning him?
Help balance the books perhaps? We pay a loan fee and 100% wages and this offsets the cost of acquiring Sane's wages for the season. Then perhaps Lewandowski leaves after next season and Coman comes back on their books?

Mihai

:lol: You don’t need to defend the honour of German football in every single post you make, you know?
They are just trying to defend their supplier. Same way you wouldn't want your local Tesco to go out of business.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Chelsea could easily come in for Henderson with the promise of first team football and put us in a really tough position.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I think Nick Pope is a fantastic keeper. Amazed if Chelsea don't try and get him.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Chelsea could easily come in for Henderson with the promise of first team football and put us in a really tough position.

We are in driving seat even if they do. We can ask for £70m plus as they paid if for Kepa who isn't as good. Chelsea wont get him I don't think but if they do they will have to pay silly prices.

gajender

Lampard seem to be building Chelsea as a progressive team who play from the back so it's kind of surprising they are after Oblak though great keeper I must admit, again Henderson doesn't exactly excel as modern keeper but he is young may be he can improve in those aspects if Chelsea come up with silly offer sentiments aside we should certainly consider it.

Lynty

He's just signed a new contract. We could say no.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Woodward knows more about football than you, me or anyone else on this forum.
The guy who tried to sell Utd as 'Disneyland,' to Klopp?I doubt it.

He's a department store manager at best, he knows his retail business, nothing else.

SATA

Was Kepa really a disaster other than refusing to sub himself off the pitch? He's the most expensive goalkeeper in the world for a reason, isn't he? Perhaps he needs another year to sort himself

Anustart89

Was Kepa really a disaster other than refusing to sub himself off the pitch? He's the most expensive goalkeeper in the world for a reason, isn't he? Perhaps he needs another year to sort himself
The reason for him being the most expensive has nothing to do with his quality. It's well-known that Athletic Bilbao don't negotiate for their players. If you want to sign them you pay the intentionally highly set release clause, which is what Chelsea did.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Out of all the players they've signed or been linked with, Chelsea signing Oblak would annoy me the most. Guy is world class and would definitely make them much better.

SATA

If Chelsea sign Oblak, then perhaps De Gea can go back to Atletico and we can get a fee for him while we can get back Dean as number 1? Win win i think. But Oblak will make Chelsea a lot more stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.