Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I'd welcome the prospect of us offloading both Sanches and Smalling in one fell swoop but i don't think Skriniar is what we need. He's not quick enough and by the looks of it he barely improved his game at Inter.
Yup I feel the same way.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm still really pissed at Southgate, and think Smalling should have sued him for his public comments about his perceived poor passing ability. Why would Southgate publicly humiliate someone like that?

This comments have stuck, and I think make many people nervous, no matter how true or false they were. Personally, I'm a big fan of Smalling and think he would be great as part of a CB 4some rotating group at United. Else he'd do very well at a top 10 type club.
That would've been the trial of the decade. Southgate's legal team showing clips of Smalling passing the ball into the stands and Smalling's team replying with clips of every other England defender doing the same.

Adamsk7

I’ve never seen him play but his compilations do give some indication to what he’s good at - he’s got some ping on him with his left foot and seems to be another Spider in the slide tackes. What I like most though is how he headers the ball like a proper centre back - neck and shoulder back then following through with real force. Even Maguire doesn’t do that!

What’s his speed like? Also considering he seems predominantly left sided, do you think we’d look to move Harry to the right?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That would've been the trial of the decade. Southgate's legal team showing clips of Smalling passing the ball into the stands and Smalling's team replying with clips of every other England defender doing the same.
:lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
“Do you think he will come to United?”

There was a thread/line of thought on the caf, not too long ago saying we can't work on deals simultaneously. Are you telling me that was all a lie?!

Blood Mage

Skriniar isn't very good. If we were that keen on getting a left-footed CB we might as well have signed Ake. Both are average but at least Ake is reasonably quick.

Judas

Open to offers
That myth should have died out for good when we signed Morgan and Bastian at basically the exact same time. Weird to see it pushed so regularly still.

sparx99

The funny thing is Smalling probably has 80-90% pass completion because he would mostly be passing to a RB or fellow CB. My problem with his passing is it was always a yard or two behind his teammates meaning they had to turn back and stunting any tempo.

Dr. StrangeHate

Just saw a Tier 1 link to Gabriel, went to see youtube video, found out he is a centre back, threw my phone in disgust.

Anustart89

"Well, I know I'm not a donkey. How do we know that Harry Maguire's not a donkey? Does Harry Maguire have any such certificate?"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I thought he was a huge talent coming in? Has he not lived up to it?
Not necessarily. PSG let him go, and we took him in case he could become a better player. He was someone who demonstrated good technique on the ball to complement his physical attributes, but that's about it.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
18:51Marcus Banks
Roma 'agree' Vertonghen deal
Roma have agreed a deal to sign free agent Jan Vertonghen - according to reports.
Corriere dello Sportthe former Spurs man looks set to sign for the Serie A side which could put a potential deal for Chris Smalling in doubt.
Roma's financial problems has seen them struggle to meet United's demands for the England international.
Chris Smalling will return to Manchester United this week. (Image: Getty)

sparx99

Not necessarily. PSG let him go, and we took him in case he could become a better player. He was someone who demonstrated good technique on the ball to complement his physical attributes, but that's about it.
Good technique and physical gifts are pretty good things to have for a young player.

Status
Not open for further replies.