Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Considering Havertz is reportedly going for €70m from the same league to the PL, you can understand why we’re holding out. It’s crazy money in this current climate.

vanderpants

Work has sent me down to Carrington today, its busy down here this morning with lots of hi Viz vests, just before you get to the training ground.

I'm trying to post a photo but it won't let me,says I need to contact admin?

Adamsk7

Work has sent me down to Carrington today, its busy down here this morning with lots of hi Viz vests, just before you get to the training ground.

Do us a favour and ask the security guard when Sancho is coming please? I’m sure they’ll know.

Acquire Me

Come on mate, I need the muppet juice!

Jack-C20

Yet more concrete information, I’m on board!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Considering Havertz is reportedly going for €70m from the same league to the PL, you can understand why we’re holding out. It’s crazy money in this current climate.
No it's not. Far easier to negotiate an exit from a club that isn't even in the Champions League.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Tweet it and then copy the link to the tweet.

Are you saying that you think Sancho is at Carrington in a hi-vis vest?

Irrational.

Everyone's transfer business is going unnoticed but I think Ancelotti is building a solid team, particularly if they also pull off Rodriguez.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Messi would stop Suárez's departure if he stays at Barça, according to the Italian press.
Both the gazzetta and il corriere point to Leo as the main culprit that Luis does not go to Juve

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Everyone's transfer business is going unnoticed but I think Ancelotti is building a solid team, particularly if they also pull off Rodriguez.
He was very disappointing last season. I expected more given his pedigree

Status
Not open for further replies.