Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We're wheeling the Piano out onto the pitch right now...

I can't be the only person who thinks of Sanchez whenever I see a footballer play the piano, right?

Prodigal7

Messi would stop Suárez's departure if he stays at Barça, according to the Italian press.
Both the gazzetta and il corriere point to Leo as the main culprit that Luis does not go to Juve
The way Real and Barca treat their players is just crazy. Media smear campaigns to force them out for some shiny new toy, now blackmailing them about what they do with their team mates if they leave. What's next.

Brophs

The One and Only
Messi would stop Suárez's departure if he stays at Barça, according to the Italian press.
Both the gazzetta and il corriere point to Leo as the main culprit that Luis does not go to Juve
“I want Barca to be the best team in the world but I also want my mate Luis, who earns a fortune and looked fecked physically 2 years ago, to stick around so I don’t get lonely.”

Pick a lane, Messi, you daft tart.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
feck me this guy is causing all sorts of nuisances. Let the club progress!

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
£17m? Thats a bargain for Wilson.
To be fair, that's his transfer value in transfermarkt. However, funny enough, the fans don't consider him as their top 3 player (exclude Fraser). It seems they consider Ake, King & Brooks. Which is why those three have higher value in the club's view.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
WTF? Chelsea know how to sell players.
And since Real won the league Hazard‘s fee has already reached €115m (100+15). What a deal for a player with one year left on his contract.
Could go down as one of the worst transfers ever if Hazard does not regain his form/stays healthy

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As in, would prevent it? :lol: His power is ridiculous. Suarez is his best mate and all but he’s definitely not good enough for Barcelona anymore. Especially with all the OAPs they already have in the side.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Just a year or so ago Callum Wilson was reportedly a very serious transfer target for us and Bournemouth apparently wanted £50m or something. To be fair, I think he'd have done well here but we've gone from chasing Wilson to signing Ziyech, Werner, Havertz etc.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just a year or so ago Callum Wilson was reportedly a very serious transfer target for us and Bournemouth apparently wanted £50m or something. To be fair, I think he'd have done well here but we've gone from chasing Wilson to signing Ziyech, Werner, Havertz etc.
It's what 100m+ can get you though! Why shop at the bargain basement when you have the money to spend elsewhere. If you don't want cheaper alternatives that can do the job, pay the asking price

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The way Real and Barca treat their players is just crazy. Media smear campaigns to force them out for some shiny new toy, now blackmailing them about what they do with their team mates if they leave. What's next.
In this case it is not because of a shiny toy but because of the greatest humiliation in the history of Barcelona, it seems to me totally justified.

RedNed77

Messi: I need to leave as Barca aren't good enough and the team needs refreshing.
Also Messi: If I stay you're not getting rid of my old, slow, past it, best buddy.

Edit: @Brophs beat me to it.

Dazzmondo

If Villa keep Grealish they'll have improved their squad quite a bit. Their transfer business this season has been far better than the disaster that was last season's spending

Status
Not open for further replies.