Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Mark Noble isn't happy about Wet Spam selling Diagana :eek:

As captain of this football club I’m gutted, angry and sad that Grady has left, great kid with a great future!!!!!
Fake account surely. Noble wouldn’t be so so stupid as to post about transfers

United58

Completely agree with this. Terribly short sighted to keep Messi at the club, which again highlights the shambolic management the club is under. They could’ve mutually agreed to let him go for ~150 million and then used that money to get in younger talent.

feck that, Sancho is ours! :nervous:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

Would be a good bet on loan if we can't get Upmencano this summer. Hopefully allow us to Regulion and Sancho. Would be a great summer.
Left footed isn't he aswell. Any Barca/La Liga experts know if he'd be decent for us or what?

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I would take a risk on him for free.
Same here. Specially considering he’s a left-footed CB.

A loan would be a safe bet.

Let’s say we move on 2 defenders, even 3, we’re still stacked deep enough in the defence department to be able to afford such a risk.

In the scenario he does regain his fitness & form, we‘d even be able to negotiate a potential future contract from a position of strength. Could probably lock him down on a moderate wage package without much friction from his end.

Irrational.

As captain of this football club I’m gutted, angry and sad that Grady has left, great kid with a great future!!!!!
Old man yells at cloud.

Irrelevant player who's stealing a living at WH. He'll be moved on soon enough.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I think he would quit if Rice was sold.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Why are people calling Noble out?? If our board had sanctioned swapping Martial for Willian all those years ago. Or if they sold one of our most promising youngsters now (let’s say we got rid of Henderson) and then Rashford said he was disappointed... he’d be rightfully being praised for speaking out against the board and what they were doing to his club.

GSB are killing that club and they need to be called out for it

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Old man yells at cloud.

Irrelevant player who's stealing a living at WH. He'll be moved on soon enough.
He’s hardly stealing a living:lol:

Don’t suppose you’d get Noble. my step sons are both ST holders at West Ham and while they say he’s not international class or anything, he certainly gives the team leadership.
The same things a lot on here were praising Herrera for, only he is supposed to be world class and sorely missed:lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Could be a good move for him, would have been a good signing for Liverpool when they were linked with him as I have no doubt he'll go on to be better than Robertson

James Peril

Could be a good move for him, would have been a good signing for Liverpool when they were linked with him as I have no doubt he'll go on to be better than Robertson
Haha... no doubt in your mind he’d become top 3-5 left-backs in the world? My my

Dan_F

How the feck do Chelsea keep getting these kinds of fees for their deadwood? Meanwhile we're struggling to shift one of the best defenders in Serie A last year for €20 million.
It’s just another loan, with an option to buy, which won’t be used because he’ll only have a year left on his contract.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Would be a good bet on loan if we can't get Upmencano this summer. Hopefully allow us to Regulion and Sancho. Would be a great summer.
He’d certainly fit right in with jones, Bailly and tuanzabe in the treatment room.

Only way I’d touch this lad is if they threw in free knee replacements

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I think this is overblown. The bigger factor is Chelsea do not have a budget limit.
What Chelsea’s budget is, is of no relevance to me. I’m talking about how slow United’s system is in getting transfers over the line.

If you look at the last few seasons you can see why the one deal at a time thing makes sense.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
What Chelsea’s budget is, is of no relevance to me. I’m talking about how slow United’s system is in getting transfers over the line.

If you look at the last few seasons you can see why the one deal at a time thing makes sense.
I get who you mean around the slowness of transfers but I’m looking at it from a positive perspective – I think we’re doing more due diligence to get the right characters in and we are generally driving harder bargains instead of chucking money around left right and centre.

Chelsea have done loads of deals, all power to them, but I think we will get three good deals done, which added to the four from last season represents good progress

Just my view, but our fan base needs to stop benchmarking as we will be continually miserable otherwise!

Smithy89

Why are people calling Noble out?? If our board had sanctioned swapping Martial for Willian all those years ago. Or if they sold one of our most promising youngsters now (let’s say we got rid of Henderson) and then Rashford said he was disappointed... he’d be rightfully being praised for speaking out against the board and what they were doing to his club.

GSB are killing that club and they need to be called out for it

I never understand why fans support/take the side of clearly scummy owners over players.

Status
Not open for further replies.